Met another member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met another member

rodleach! nice to meet ya mate and enjoy'd the chat, thanks for the chequer plate, that truck really looks the business, wheels are awesome, summat i'd love to do but cant see it happening, apart from cost the old woman would never get in unless i buy a fork lift as well, (or make three more pneumatic steps
    And Mark again! what can i say, i take me hat off to ya mate, you have your hands full there, going to be two terrific looking trucks, i hope you get all the work you want mate, it's a headache working for yourself but can be rewarding and a dam sight more satisfying than working for "the man", i managed nine years before the 80's recession finished me off, well got me comp, air tank and bit's and bobs, practacly everything i'll need i think to finish my on board air system, and once the step's finished, perhaps air bags and horns cheer's guy's and thanks
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    rodleach! nice to meet ya mate and enjoy'd the chat, thanks for the chequer plate, that truck really looks the business, wheels are awesome, summat i'd love to do but cant see it happening, apart from cost the old woman would never get in unless i buy a fork lift as well, (or make three more pneumatic steps
    And Mark again! what can i say, i take me hat off to ya mate, you have your hands full there, going to be two terrific looking trucks, i hope you get all the work you want mate, it's a headache working for yourself but can be rewarding and a dam sight more satisfying than working for "the man", i managed nine years before the 80's recession finished me off, well got me comp, air tank and bit's and bobs, practacly everything i'll need i think to finish my on board air system, and once the step's finished, perhaps air bags and horns cheer's guy's and thanks
    glad i could help out chap.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Nice to meet you to mate!! Im glad i've finally seen your Surf!! T'is impressive mate! you've done a good job on that!

Looking foward to seeing the step completed mate

Comment

Working...
      X