Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott harlow
    YOSHIE mate back in your pram please

It was not meant as t it for tat, it was a real request.

You show up on a forum, don't bother your ar se to read the rules. You claim to be on other forums, so not withstanding the above you know " Hi I'm selling" post was out of order.
    You are here to sell surf plain and simple.
    Brian

Comment

I've still got one.....

But hopefully not for long, as I have a 4 door too....

Oh and guys, there are plenty of real issues to have debates about, so shake hands, get over it and move on....this isn't the playground!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Nice first impression. Relax a little.

There are a few around, I have one amonst my collection.

I like them, they are a wanna be 1st gen, and no worse for it.

Toyota did a conversion kit for the mk1 pickup back in the early 80's in the Us, its whats the 4runner/Surf was based on.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Jeeeyz these blo0dy 2 door owners have got some right issues.
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

didn't think you were selling...http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...60&postcount=8 ah well must be me misreading things, it happens.

Welcome to the forum.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
              didn't think you were selling...http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...60&postcount=8 ah well must be me misreading things, it happens.

Welcome to the forum.
              rumbled!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scott harlow View Post
                Hey sancho no need for the hand bags mate i only fight with mud and ruts and anything that needs getting over

Ok short run production wise hey her indoors loves her 2 door wouldn`t entertain anything else bought the other one to fit the derv into my lux

So short run makes them rare

Still one thig we all need to remember if it wasn`t for the lux!!!!!!!!!!!!!would there be a surf ?

Granted they are nicer to drive softer more plush oh even i have to admit that but ??????????????????????????

Would a surf have survived top gear?????? probrably but we`ve yet to find out lol

Ok enough of the silllyness the post was to try to track down any other owners and a possible meet if there are any shows for lets say hilux owners surf or other wise. And its funny the amount of surf owners that stop and say oh emm oh emm thats different. Yes hers has all the chrome runs 35`s and looks the dogs nuts then when i say yes yours is 4 door they realise why it looks so different so one off

and they all drive away SMILING

IOTW?
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I`ve never seen any others I own two of them and one is for sale real soon
                  every one else has 4 door models

These have to be ultra rare??????

Don`t get on to the pc every day but mail me or call me please about any others that are out and about

thedrillerfromhell@hotmail.com scottie 07766626661
                  eh up scottie,hows it going mate.i see youve met our judge' jury and executioner.,dont let it get to you its an easy mistake to make,so calm down boys shake and lets all be friends again.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

yoshie mate you got it all wrong but hey your the one that dosn`t know me your just mario`s mate????????

Did i state the topic surf for sale?????
                    Answer no
                    i just mentioned something and as i stated i don`t sit at the pc all day as it appears you do
                    I left my name and my number and email adress as i`ve nothing to hide and nothing to declare
                    Yes i am a member of other forums and yes i love my lux
                    But my partner loves her surf and i do like driving it too
                    This aint ### for tat in any way. Forgive me for not liking your attitude towards me CLAIMING I`M A TRADER but i`m an englishman and i one thing i hate is people making and voicing oppinion`s about me that are unfounded and without reason. And to be honest if you can`t handle that or want just to say what you want about anyone with out them having a say about it.

Comment

Surfenstein we spoken before and we chatted about what and where i want to go with my lux surf etc

Comment

[QUOTE=scott harlow;442699]Surfenstein we spoken before and we chatted about what and where i want to go with my lux surf etc

Think yu just did mate.

Welcome by the way.
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I`d stated that it could be avaiable but but i`ve not posted it here on this site as for direct sale

Surfenstein knows where i`me comeing from here as i am still in this dilema about my lux what to do with the the surf but am i aloud not to look at every avenue?????????

as it appears no one can tell me aout fitting the lux petrol box to the surf td

I`ve tried to explore every avenue in any way to make up my mind

WE run a pukka surf she loves it to bits
                          I run a Dead engined lux
                          I bought a surf to do the conversion into lux
                          Found more agg than i need but i`m still running the surf

THIS IS THE TRUTH I DON`T REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF SUCH (forget what people say) SUCH A DIFFERENT CAR

4 door owner still stop and stare but i can`t keep all three so worst case i`ll do the unthinkable break it up

People did that years ago to classics WHAT A SHAME i`d rather it be preserved or used than it end up as a bake bean tin in china

Forgive me for that
                          JUST EXPLORING HERE ok

Comment

Surfenstein we spoken before and we chatted about what and where i want to go with my lux surf etc

tell mario`s mate will ya
                            hehehehe,yes mate,though it was you.lets try and calm things down a bit mate im sure yoshie didnt mean anything by it.lets just put it behind us.try not to make a big deal out of it.NOW STOP ACTING LIKE A COUPLE OF SHOOL CHILDREN AND GO TO YOUR ROOMS.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                              hehehehe,yes mate,though it was you.lets try and calm things down a bit mate im sure yoshie didnt mean anything by it.lets just put it behind us.try not to make a big deal out of it.NOW STOP ACTING LIKE A COUPLE OF SHOOL CHILDREN AND GO TO YOUR ROOMS.

give them both lines to do
                              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

OK i`ll be a good boy go to my room but it wasn`t me that started it it was HIM

Surfenstein i just wanted to save the poor old girl from the china project.........

She did me proud at woodlands last time out

Comment

Working...
                                X