L200 Intercooler 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L200 Intercooler 2005

As the title say's, a L200 intercooler, 2005 model, i have no further info apart from that, my question is would this or should i say could this be fitted to a 1992 2.4 LN130 Surf
    Roy
    When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Get the dimensions and as long as it fits (which it almost certainly will, if you can't get the dimensions) intercoolers is intercoolers.

Comment

just gotta get the pipe work to make it fit, including stepping up/ down the diameter depending on the fittings. Obviously you don't wanna be stepping down too much for fear of restricting the flow, but most turbo diesel engines of a similar size probly want a similar amount of air, so it shouldn't be a major problem if you stick to one from a diesel model.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Not 100% sure but i think he said it was from a 2.8 TD
        Roy

Comment

Well i thought i would bite the bullet and buy it, it was on ebay with no picture and no postage, so got intouch with the seller and he agreed to post, no pictures thou but did say it was like new, any way just won it for £1.04 not bad,, just hope it fits
          Roy

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
            Well i thought i would bite the bullet and buy it, it was on ebay with no picture and no postage, so got intouch with the seller and he agreed to post, no pictures thou but did say it was like new, any way just won it for £1.04 not bad,, just hope it fits
            Dam good price that mate, it should fit ok, in fact anyone will fit, just depends on how much work's involved to make it fit, i take it it's a top mounted cooler as opposed to front mounted? in which case it would help make fitting easier if you have a body lift, if not you could mount it to the near side of the bay or cut the bonnet to clear it and fit a bigger scoop to cover it, post some pics when you get it, most expensive part of this thing is silicon hose if you need several bends/reducers etc, my lot cost me £130, outragous prices for hose,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

This is the cheapest supplier I found.......

http://www.zenaracing.com/shop/index...54a062048361c7

don't forget you more or less halve the prices shown.

Comment

Yes its a top mounted intercooler, i've got most of the bits for a 2" body lift just need to be on night shift to be able to machine the blocks up, so that will be my first job,

Thanks for the hose link i was hoping someone would be able to give some advice on a good place to get them.
                Roy

Comment

That's a good link especially if you need several, worth shipping then, i got mine from auto performance, expensive!!
                  http://www.venairsport.co.uk/about.php
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                  X