2" suspension lift, which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2" suspension lift, which one?

i,m after a 2" suspension lift and dont know which one to go for, procomp, ome or roughtracks own etc, so i was wondering what would people recommend on here and were is the best place to get one and best value for money?

Originally posted by pete-w- View Post
    i,m after a 2" suspension lift and dont know which one to go for, procomp, ome or roughtracks own etc, so i was wondering what would people recommend on here and were is the best place to get one and best value for money?
    speak to TonyN on here mate he will advice and sort u out.
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

ive got pro comp es9000's on mine some swear by them n other say tjm's

Comment

My setup is 2"+ heavy duty springs from Roughtrax, ES9000 +2" all round, again from Roughtrax, torsion bar wound up 1.5" - 2" at the front and AVM free wheel hubs at the front to stop chewing through CV boots, again sourced from Roughtrax. Looks and rides beautifully.
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Hi Pete,
          Procomp are extremely popular and seem to do the job well off and on-road but from what I`ve heard the bodies of the shocks corrode quite quickly.
          I`ve got OME shocks and you`ve seen the back of those in action on sunday.
          I`m very happy with them but will only give you 1.5" lift. (the OME springs)
          Milner Landcruiser springs and Procomp es9000`s an option?
          Powered by Toyota!

Comment

i think im kind of leaning towards buying the 2" lift kit from roughtrax, seems best value for money that i can find, think there out of stock tho.

Comment

I've had Procomps on for a couple of years. The bodies are fine, but the chrome has pitted on the sliders. Not the best build quality (probably designed for warm dry southern USA climate), but they are a lot cheaper than TJM / OME etc.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight View Post
                Hi Pete,
                Procomp are extremely popular and seem to do the job well off and on-road but from what I`ve heard the bodies of the shocks corrode quite quickly.
                I`ve got OME shocks and you`ve seen the back of those in action on sunday.
                I`m very happy with them but will only give you 1.5" lift. (the OME springs)
                Milner Landcruiser springs and Procomp es9000`s an option?
                hi chris, were did you get yer ome shocks from, and they much more expensive than the procomp?

Comment

i think im kind of leaning towards buying the 2" lift kit from roughtrax, seems best value for money that i can find, think there out of stock tho.
                  Dont need the kit. The heavy duty torsion bar is a waste of time and money. Just get the bits you need. BTW if you plan on doing your lift before the year is up ,forget about Procomp UK, they're usually out of stock on all things and everything is backordered from the States. Roughtrax has always been next day for everything I've ordered.
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

hi chris, were did you get yer ome shocks from, and they much more expensive than the procomp?
                    The OME shocks I bought from TBR for £65 ea. I had to wait as sometimes they are out of stock and they ship in from Germany. Their steering stabiliser is good.
                    As was mentioned in a previous post by Apache, yes- I was meaning the procomp chrome gets pitted not the body.
                    cheers