Forum Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade

The Forum is being upgraded to the full (non test) vesion of Vbulletin Release 3. I will be closing the board at 12:00 noon for approximately 10 minutes.

There should be no major issues with this one as it is not a very major upgrade, however you will see some new graphics. Operation of all functions should stay pretty much the same.

Cheers

Originally posted by lucky
    The Forum is being upgraded to the full (non test) vesion of Vbulletin Release 3. I will be closing the board at 12:00 noon for approximately 10 minutes.

There should be no major issues with this one as it is not a very major upgrade, however you will see some new graphics. Operation of all functions should stay pretty much the same.

Cheers
    All done and now working with Vbulletin Release 3 Gold

Cheers

Comment

Problem on Front Page

Lovely site, good info, but the links on the front page to uploaded documents don't work. I am looking to buy a Surf in the very near future and wanted to look at the service schedules.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by bladeyboy
        Lovely site, good info, but the links on the front page to uploaded documents don't work. I am looking to buy a Surf in the very near future and wanted to look at the service schedules.

Steve
        Does now, bit of a coding error. Fixed it however for the full list of uploaded files click on the files item on the left side menu bar. You can then select the type of info (technical mechanical, technical electrical, technical modifications or technical general).

There are quite a few files in there however if anyone else has any documents that should be added then drop Nigel (Koi) or me an email and we will upload it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X