The curse of raw jelly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curse of raw jelly...

I've got no food for snacks in my house, so I went to the cupboard and found a pack of raspberry jelly, and ate it cubed.....

Now, I think it's setting inside me......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

my GOD!!!

It's YEARS since I've done that...

(Checks pockets for enough change to buy a blackcurrant jelly on the way home)
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      I've got no food for snacks in my house, so I went to the cupboard and found a pack of raspberry jelly, and ate it cubed.....

Now, I think it's setting inside me......
      quick go out and buy a tin of evaporated /condensed milk,some custard and some sponge chunks and hundreds and thousands.if you eat all that then the problem shouldnt be so 'trifling'...........
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think he's getting his just desserts actually.

Comment

Hello, nothing to add to this thread, just wanted to carry on with the silver star theme.

Comment

And another silver star. It's safe to eat the jelly cubes as they are. I've done it a few times and it hasn't affected me
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I lurve raw jelly!!!!

(Thats buggered your star party up!!)
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I hate themes AND jelly !

Damn - 2nd place AGAIN .......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I haven't even got a star. I'm a maverick, living life on the edge of the law.

Other than eating, the best thing to do with raw jelly is go to a building with a high ceiling (school halls are best) and throw it on to the ceiling where it will remain for ever more.

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                    And another silver star. It's safe to eat the jelly cubes as they are. I've done it a few times and it hasn't affected me
                    HA!!

That explains how you bounced the back of Will's truck off your head......
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Me and a mate, when we were really young, chewed some and spat it onto a car in lots of little bits, the summer sun set it like boiled sweets on the paintwork. I still feel guilty about it till this day
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                        I lurve raw jelly!!!!

(Thats buggered your star party up!!)
                        I hadn't even noticed my star!

Got any +2" front ES3000 or ES9000 in Tony? Seals gone on one of mine and at the mo cant afford the TJMs (unless they've somehow come down to <£40 a pop! )

If you have some, let me know and I'll get some cash to you.

Comment

Spose i had better buy a star on payday ....cannot remember when woodzie's runs out and want my avitar........

Hmmmm jellly and whipped cream
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                          X