No announcement yet.

Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seem to be some really sheddy pickups available for much more money than a tidy Surf. Unless you have a specific reason for needing a pickup, i'd hang on to your truck (and maybe get Mark to chop the back off! )
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      There seem to be some really sheddy pickups available for much more money than a tidy Surf. Unless you have a specific reason for needing a pickup, i'd hang on to your truck (and maybe get Mark to chop the back off! )
      Now thats not a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Check out elite4x4.co.uk Mitsy!!

Most of the erm... more elite! members of HPOC went there after the 'fluck up'

Biggest problem is a stock 2.4 even black is £1500 max. a black Double cab is going to be £3500+

Dont forget Black ones are rare! A straight swap is going to be really hard to find.

plus they are all manual!!
        Ok dude cheers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache;440441(and maybe get Mark to chop the back off! )[/QUOTE]

Didn't I say that in post 17 ? Andy

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never gonna see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

good call andy, mitsy bring it down here a leave it with me for a month and you wont recognise it when ive finished with it.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              good call andy, mitsy bring it down here a leave it with me for a month and you wont recognise it when ive finished with it.
              How much is it going to cost me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                now thats a tough one.how much were you expecting to pay to turn it into a pick up???
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                  mitsy i can vouch for mark ive seen stein n its well mad i seen it when he first started it n have seen it when i went to see mark on surf run before tech weekend its a beast youd love it dont beleive me go for a visit n stein aint even finished yet.
                  mark a credit to the forum like so many others on here

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    mitsy i can vouch for mark ive seen stein n its well mad i seen it when he first started it n have seen it when i went to see mark on surf run before tech weekend its a beast youd love it dont beleive me go for a visit n stein aint even finished yet.
                    mark a credit to the forum like so many others on here
                    I bet. I dont spose any one has a pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X