Ram fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram fitted

Got it mounted ok, due to the size of it this is the only place i could find to fit it tho so it's more or less central to where the step's going, and it's at an angle so i'll need to make some sort of slip coupleing to the step for when it slides forward, main bracket i made from a sq of flat mild steel and some box,which bolts to the gearbox X member, and just a clamp on the other end to steady/suport it, taped over the ports to keep the $hit out,
    other pics are the main step brackets, flat, box and angle steel arrived from
    metalmania (ebay) very fast and reasonable service, just waiting for some roller skate bearings for the step slide's, so not long now!!!! the wifes useing a plastic milk crate as a step for now, bl00dy comicle, people give us some real funny looks when i'm trying to get her in and out,
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Ian you never cease to amaze me, when you say those magic words, "i've got an idea" within days you're posting the results on here. Well done dude. keep up the good work.
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Got it mounted ok, due to the size of it this is the only place i could find to fit it tho so it's more or less central to where the step's going, and it's at an angle so i'll need to make some sort of slip coupleing to the step for when it slides forward, main bracket i made from a sq of flat mild steel and some box,which bolts to the gearbox X member, and just a clamp on the other end to steady/suport it, taped over the ports to keep the $hit out,
      other pics are the main step brackets, flat, box and angle steel arrived from
      metalmania (ebay) very fast and reasonable service, just waiting for some roller skate bearings for the step slide's, so not long now!!!! the wifes useing a plastic milk crate as a step for now, bl00dy comicle, people give us some real funny looks when i'm trying to get her in and out,
      top job as usual!

Comment

when i saw the title Ram Fitted i thought i was on the wrong forum and thought you meant something else
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          when i saw the title Ram Fitted i thought i was on the wrong forum and thought you meant something else
          You been on that "Texas Truckers" site again Rich?
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            You thinking about sheep again Rich

cheer's blokes!! looking forward to getting surfinstien comp and tank etc, loads of fiddleing about

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              You thinking about sheep again Rich

cheer's blokes!! looking forward to getting surfinstien comp and tank etc, loads of fiddleing about
              im looking forward to getting popeye lights on my dash lol

Comment

Tidy job Ian, I'm sure your wife will appreciate all yer hard work.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  Tidy job Ian, I'm sure your wife will appreciate all yer hard work.
                  I hope so Alan, or i'll retract it when she's halfway in

Comment

Working...
                  X