Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Shouldn't you be on a picket line
      Nah, it's not us yet. We're next month!
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Yoshie

I am not sure if you realise this but the difference between manufacturing and retail prices can be extremely high. I personally get into trouble from some of my foreign distributors because i don't charge enough for my Fuel Cat products. One of the best examples is that i sell a 10mm 4 core lead set for a Vectra V6 at £79.50 inc VAT. Magnecore charge over £140.00 for basically the same thing. (I think i have just realised why i am not rich!)
        The components for the Hydrogen kit are individually not expensive and i know i could sell a kit, which is made for purpose much much cheaper and still make some money. Depends on packaging also. Mine just came in some bubble wrap. If he had put it in a nice box he could probably charge £20-£30 more of course assuming the dam thing works.
        Re one week before i start testing MPG. I do understand that it will improve over a period of time, but have to start somewhere.
        Philip
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Shouldn't you be on a picket line
          Originally posted by Philip View Post
          I am not sure if you realise this but the difference between manufacturing and retail prices can be extremely high. I personally get into trouble from some of my foreign distributors because i don't charge enough for my Fuel Cat products. One of the best examples is that i sell a 10mm 4 core lead set for a Vectra V6 at £79.50 inc VAT. Magnecore charge over £140.00 for basically the same thing. (I think i have just realised why i am not rich!)
          The components for the Hydrogen kit are individually not expensive and i know i could sell a kit, which is made for purpose much much cheaper and still make some money. Depends on packaging also. Mine just came in some bubble wrap. If he had put it in a nice box he could probably charge £20-£30 more of course assuming the dam thing works.
          Re one week before i start testing MPG. I do understand that it will improve over a period of time, but have to start somewhere.
          Philip
          Sorry Philip you lost me. My post was directed at Andy who is on strike at the min as Ineos are stealing his pension.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            The chemistry of this concerns me a wee bit, as does the "I need to run it for at least a week to start seeing results" comment and the $1000 to £120 price compression.
            Apache, we've finally found the third person to make up the sceptical, doomsayer trio.

Comment

Sorry Philip you lost me.
              He meant Albannach.

Comment

but he was looking at yoshie!!!! you see how easy it is to get confused
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Albannach, your correct. Apologies to everyone who is getting more confused than me. Must be my age, you know!
                  Philip
                  Still Searching,
                  Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                    Apache, we've finally found the third person to make up the sceptical, doomsayer trio.
                    What's that?

"When shall we three meet again?"
                    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

WOOHOO!!! I've arrived
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Vigilance. The price of freedom.
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Worth a read....

http://www.hydrogen-boost.com/May%202007.html

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Hydrogen update..

Hi Philip... Just wondering if you have anything new to report re. the Browns gas generator upgrade... Like many on this forum I'm a little sceptical, but still waiting with anticipation for any news you may wish to share... you also said that you would post a few pictures of the kit...
                            Regards. Chris.

Comment

Working...
                            X