X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Stormformforce

well then all set...
    (I think)

In the morning I am going to the local COOLTRADER as I hav heard that they do 3ltrs of oil for £1 at the moment, I hope that is still there when I get there....

Then me an the missus are surfing about 80 odd mile to Burton on trent where we meet Roylittle0 and while she is bored out of her brain reading a book me and Roy will get an 3ltr engine out of a surf, clingfilm and showercurtain wrap it....and then put it in the back of my beloved surf...
    Strap it in and I will then surf down to Stormforce about 290 miles.....
    Unload the engine, have a drink and then..

Sleep in a nice B&B on a farm and have a cooked brekkie yay..

All good.......
    Then discover some lanes around there with Stormforce, Piratestorm and a few others on thursday and then back home on thursday nite or friday sometime...

So yeah shud be fun....

Anyway better go bed and finish getting the coolerbox ready in the morning..

Just though I summary it all haha
    So yeah if anyone is about in cornwall on thursday come and join us for some nice views and off-road fun....
    One day at the time I guess..

How the other half live aye i will be mostly working
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
      How the other half live aye i will be mostly working
      HEHE I thought getting an engine out was working too

coffeeeeee.......lol just getting ready now packing the coolerbox and making a butty for on they way and coffeeeeee....

Comment

Hope stormy takes you to st.Just , that is a amazing place
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
          Hope stormy takes you to st.Just , that is a amazing place
          I think that is what it is...
          a few of u hav done these lanes last year at the rtts..
          I saw some pics and it does look amazing so I cant wait...

Comment

See ya later mate and thanks
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

no worries all for the greather good hahaha
              see ya later

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                Then discover some lanes around there with Stormforce, Piratestorm and a few others on thursday and then back home on thursday nite or friday sometime...

So yeah shud be fun....

Just though I summary it all haha
                So yeah if anyone is about in cornwall on thursday come and join us for some nice views and off-road fun....
                Great!! The one day I can't do this week
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Well it now 11.30, got home at 8.00 this morning, in bed for 8.30 and wide awake a 11.00. just having a coffee and im on my way, hope the engine is not out by the time i get there otherwise ill have nothing to do
                  Roy
                  When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Well Richard your engine is out and TobyJug is on his way, just a short drive down the road to bring it to you, Sorry but we didn't get chance to clean it before we loaded it into the surf but by the time it has rolled around in the back of Toby's truck for 4 or 5 hours most of the mud and oil will have rubbed off on to his carpetso it may well be clean when you get it.

I would think he will be with you around 9.00 tonight unless he gets stopped for being overloaded

Hope all goes well with the transplant and enjoy.
                    Roy

Comment

so let me get this straight... for the short drive down there... he'll be driving a surf with 5.3 ltr twin turbo diesel... cool. bet that sounds awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
                        Well Richard your engine is out and TobyJug is on his way, just a short drive down the road to bring it to you, Sorry but we didn't get chance to clean it before we loaded it into the surf but by the time it has rolled around in the back of Toby's truck for 4 or 5 hours most of the mud and oil will have rubbed off on to his carpetso it may well be clean when you get it.

I would think he will be with you around 9.00 tonight unless he gets stopped for being overloaded

Hope all goes well with the transplant and enjoy.
                        Roy your a gent and thanks so much for your time especially as your on nightshift.Let me know what i owe for your time please mate as it wouldn't of been done without you and Toby

Comment

well done roy and toby for helping out a fellow surfer, thats what it's all about
                          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                            well done roy and toby for helping out a fellow surfer, thats what it's all about
                            Richard, As Tiger said, it was done to help out a fellow surfer and it is all for a good cause, If you can PM me Dave's number then i think ill give him a call as i wouldn't mind the tow bar of the back of his breaker.

And you owe me nothing mate, glad to be of assistance.
                            Roy

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
                              Richard, As Tiger said, it was done to help out a fellow surfer and it is all for a good cause, If you can PM me Dave's number then i think ill give him a call as i wouldn't mind the tow bar of the back of his breaker.

And you owe me nothing mate, glad to be of assistance.
                              you have pm roy and thanks very much again

Comment

Working...
                              X