yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the stupidest thing you have done while bored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    Ha I shot our Alan

with no help from Mr Beer.

thug!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Once, when on holiday in Islay, the Port Charlotte Hotel caught fire. I thougt it was full, but only 3 familys came out. So the bold Andy decided to kick the rest of the doors in, just to check the rooms were empty (they all were!)

Because of a very very expensive and effective fire door, the fire was confined to the kitchen, which was wrecked, the only damage done to the main hotel was the doors I'd kicked in!
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Once, when on holiday in Islay, the Port Charlotte Hotel caught fire. I thougt it was full, but only 3 familys came out. So the bold Andy decided to kick the rest of the doors in, just to check the rooms were empty (they all were!)

Because of a very very expensive and effective fire door, the fire was confined to the kitchen, which was wrecked, the only damage done to the main hotel was the doors I'd kicked in!
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

i got married
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            i got married
            Class mate
            Brian

Comment

Ok, Vince, so you used to build tuna from kits. So what were the last two deleted posts in this thread? An admission of something something even more bizarre?
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                Ok, Vince, so you used to build tuna from kits. So what were the last two deleted posts in this thread? An admission of something something even more bizarre?
                Can't remember mate.

Comment

Stupidest thing bushwhacker did was post twice in a thread about stupid things then delte them :P

Must talk to you about prices for conversion Mr B ... Got a Gen 3 v6 petrol plus a lexus ls400 sitting here...
                  ======
                  Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Working...
                  X