anyone able to help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone able to help??

is there anyone local -ish to cheltenham that may be able to help with a few problems i am trying to sort out with the surf?

i am trying to locate the wires for the intake sensor and turbo sensor as posted previously about as i am new to these and having trouble sorting them out..... otherwise i shall have to take it down a dealers and get it sorted.....

also need to locate and take the motor housing for the aerial apart to remove the broken plastic thread for the aerial out as this is broken off too....

if there's anyone who can help please let me know.

thanks
    aaron

also if anyone local wants wvo unfiltered let me know as i can get 20 litres for £2 delivered to my address and i am going to eventually run 50% mix in the surf....

Dunno if anyone's mentioned it, but the intake temp sensor can often be found dangling somewhere below the airbox . Its not a tight fit and people often forget to put it back after changing the air filter.

Dunno about the other wiring though.

Re. the veg, might have some to try, just to see if its worth the hassle of filtering etc. Which side of Cheltenham are you? M5 side or other side?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i shall have another look for the wire, didn't find it but then again i may just be

i am north side of cheltenham, tewkesbury side.

Comment

Working...
      X