Chequer plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chequer plate

Dont suppose anyone's got a bit knocking about? (alloy that is) i need a bit about 1000 x 4-500mm it's for me step, and if you could bend the long side down about 50mm
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Dont suppose anyone's got a bit knocking about? (alloy that is) i need a bit about 1000 x 4-500mm it's for me step, and if you could bend the long side down about 50mm
    hehehehe.thats more than a bit thats half a sheet,what thickness you looking at.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

I have a sheet thats 1200x400 mate if thats any use? Free of charge too!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        I have a sheet thats 1200x400 mate if thats any use? Free of charge too!
        That'll be great Rod, cheers, will pm you1

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          hehehehe.thats more than a bit thats half a sheet,what thickness you looking at.

yeah!!! gilding the lilly there a bit Mark, it was a sort of half hearted post really, did'nt expect anyone to have any but Rod's "bit" will do fine cheers mate, going to try and arrange calling in when i come over to your place,

Comment

Any pneumatic bits you still need may be able to help...........

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              Any pneumatic bits you still need may be able to help...........
              Thanks Dave, i'll bear that in mind, see what comes with the comp and tank etc from mark, i've been googleing pneumatics to see how it works, i think i'll need a five port solonoid valve to work a double action ram but as it's off an air suspension set up it may well have one, (unless it's 24v)

Comment

I'll see what valves i've got in ready for you if needs be. Dont worry bout the piping in its easy. You will get tons of help from people.

Comment

Thanks Dave, i'll bear that in mind, see what comes with the comp and tank etc from mark, i've been googleing pneumatics to see how it works, i think i'll need a five port solonoid valve to work a double action ram but as it's off an air suspension set up it may well have one, (unless it's 24v)
                  gimme a shout with any specific parts you might need, I build buses and I might be able to lay my hands on some parts for you.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    gimme a shout with any specific parts you might need, I build buses and I might be able to lay my hands on some parts for you.
                    Hi Alan, thanks, what co do you work for (if you can say)? i worked for
                    salvator caetano here in waterlooville, used to be united vehicle group, they gone down the pan now, i was a heating installer,

Comment

Hi Alan, thanks, what co do you work for (if you can say)? i worked for
                      salvator caetano here in waterlooville, used to be united vehicle group, they gone down the pan now, i was a heating installer,
                      It's Alaxander Dennis in Camelon.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        It's Alaxander Dennis in Camelon.
                        Ah Alexander, we have some on our local stagecoach round here, ours were built on the Dennis chassi, i think all our caetano built busses went to the london area, never see any here, just wish i'd grabbed a set of the heavy duty battery tray slides before i /we got the push, would have saved me a lot of messing about with this step

Comment

Working...
                        X