Faults on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faults on the forum

Something fishy going on here.......can't send any pm's struggle posting anything without being re-directed to the logon screen AGAIN and AGAIN...........gets a bit tedious after the 6th time.........anyone tell me why????????????????

Have you read this.

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=4395

Comment

Cheers Andy------------------Now to see if the search works

Comment

Confused here..still wont work properly.......new thread asks me to logon again............search asks me to logon again..........edit asks me to logon again.........it wont "remember me" so have to logon on each visit.....cookies are enabled.......doing my head in

All other forums seem to be ok..................confused.. .....damn PC's don't ya love 'em

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
          Confused here..still wont work properly.......new thread asks me to logon again............search asks me to logon again..........edit asks me to logon again.........it wont "remember me" so have to logon on each visit.....cookies are enabled.......doing my head in

All other forums seem to be ok..................confused.. .....damn PC's don't ya love 'em
          are you using this link to logon, if not try it
          http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums
          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Thats got it Many thanks Sorted

Comment

Thats got it Many thanks Sorted
              I take that back IT STILL DON'T WORK as it should

can't pm anyone it wont "remember me" can't search.............I give up
              Last edited by kazam401; 27 March 2004, 19:31.

Comment

I take that back IT STILL DON'T WORK as it should

can't pm anyone it wont "remember me" can't search.............I give up

Use the yotasurf-online link log in, then using Internet Explorer select tools, internet options. Delete cookies, delete files & history then close and open the link again.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Use the yotasurf-online link log in, then using Internet Explorer select tools, internet options. Delete cookies, delete files & history then close and open the link again.
                  Done all that Koi.........works ok initially then back to square 1 when I logon again.............confused

Comment

Try this then...........

If you are using Internet Explorer then you should get an eye with a no entry sign on it. If you double click it you will see the forum cookies and one or both may be blocked. Highlight them individually and double click them and set them to allow all cookies from this site.

This should solve the problems.

Rich.
                    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Cheers Rich, you know your stuff cookies were blocked "could not find privacy policy for web site .....yotasurf....."

Learn something new every day often wondered what that eyeball was for

Comment

Working...
                      X