Off to Cumbria sat morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Cumbria sat morning.

Hi all going up to Cumbria sat 19th, 1st time, for 2wks camping, walking and hopefully a bit of laning, will be travelling from Norfolk via A47,A17,A1,A1(M)etc so if you see me give us a wave/flash oh ur missus, will be in Grey 3.0lt SsrG Mreg, is there any members up there ?

I'd wave at you, but I'd have to drive to Norfolk, or somewhere along your route to do it - so.....have a great holiday and a safe trip and bring lots of pic of the month entries....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Cheers MudSurfer will do

Comment

I'll give you a flash if I see you
        I'm just off the A17 in Gedney Broadgate and would offer you a cup of tea if you want to stop
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Where abouts in Norfolk are you I love my Pike and Summer Carp fishing ? its a bit lonley here as most members seem to be Northward.

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
            I'll give you a flash if I see you
            I'm just off the A17 in Gedney Broadgate and would offer you a cup of tea if you want to stop
            Hi Jotto , sorry didnt have time to get online before i went away, back home now (fri afternoon ) cheers for offer of cuppa, could ave done with one on return journey , had great time up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              Where abouts in Norfolk are you I love my Pike and Summer Carp fishing ? its a bit lonley here as most members seem to be Northward.
              Hi Webbo im in Hevingham , nr Aylsham, man after my own heart into Carp fishin and Piking, would ave liked to ave done some lure fishin at Lakes if werent close season.

Comment

[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Your pics don't work.....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                    X