Bad Feedback ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Feedback ????

We accept paypal, cheques (7 working days clearance on all cheques) & postal orders. Please contact seller on 07855 786949 if you require any information. It is the policy of SDN Ltd to combine delivery costs for multiple purchases. The more items you purchase together the more money you save. Our larger parcels and heavier products are delivered by nationally recognised, fully insured couriers utilising the latest tracking technology. It is our aim to despatch all products in the quickest possible time from payment clearance, next day delivery before 2pm is available for urgent requirements, please ask for details.

ARE THEY SURE ??

been using this company for parts for quite a while now ,

ordered a filter kit end of last month , was sent wrong one phoned him up explained no prob he said send it back i will send right one out ,

so two weeks later where the ferk is my filter???
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

I've used then quite a lot and they have saved me a small fortune compared with most places and have had no problems at all, but there is always a first time.
    Roy
    When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
      I've used then quite a lot and they have saved me a small fortune compared with most places and have had no problems at all, but there is always a first time.
      yeah i know what you mean about saving money but i feel he is taking the #### now
      said it would be here monday for def
      rather pay a bit more and get it when i need it, not when they feel like it

now saying friday

oh well he can have some bad feedback and i will use milners in future for filter kit

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
        said it would be here monday for def
        But did he say what Monday! so if you do get it on friday then he has delivered it to you early

Or am i not helping
        Roy
        When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

latest update

he left bad feedback in reply to us saying it had'nt arrived

Item received by buyer, wrong air filter, correct one despatched 16th April 2008

looks like he was lying all along to us telling us he had sent it last week and should have received monday just gone , ferking coont wont be dealing with him no more

Comment

Working...
          X