@ bdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ bdt

Hi mate, sorry! looks like i'm not going to brighton tomorrow, tha S>O>B aint phoned, all the loose switches are done, idle up, hard/soft, ECT, hazzard & heated screen, drivers door master switch is next, i have the pass front window switch (still in the armrest) these dont have any light in em, but wot i did was stick some leds on the outside of the switch so they shine up around the rocker, if i do this it'll mean you running a panel light supply through into the door (s) do you want me to do that?
    ps only switch missing is the rear window up/down one!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

yes plz mate,will u be up this way atall?

Comment

i will get the other bits sent asap for you.I haven't been able to sort it today as i've been tied up trying to get the boys fiesta brakes sorted out
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Not sure Andy, depends on the rest owner!
        i thought they came today Rich, we were out and i have to pick a parcel up at the po in the morn, wonder what that is then??????

Oh and thanks for the exhaust part mate, just the job,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Not sure Andy, depends on the rest owner!
          i thought they came today Rich, we were out and i have to pick a parcel up at the po in the morn, wonder what that is then??????

Oh and thanks for the exhaust part mate, just the job,
          i'll be passing yr way way with the caravan on fri but ive got no hope of gettin down yr road lolol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            i'll be passing yr way way with the caravan on fri but ive got no hope of gettin down yr road lolol
            I'd meet ya somewhere near but as i did'nt go i've laid me truck up for a few days to do some work on it but if your near you can stop up on the main road
            (swanmore, the one you nearly spun it round on when exiting my road)
            and either give me a quick call and i'll bring em up or walk down to mine, you wont have to do any awkward reversing up with the van on then, or if your in no hurry wait till i go to brighton next time, up to you mate

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              I'd meet ya somewhere near but as i did'nt go i've laid me truck up for a few days to do some work on it but if your near you can stop up on the main road
              (swanmore, the one you nearly spun it round on when exiting my road)
              and either give me a quick call and i'll bring em up or walk down to mine, you wont have to do any awkward reversing up with the van on then, or if your in no hurry wait till i go to brighton next time, up to you mate
              tbh mate prob be easier(as much as i want light bar!)to wait till stormy sent other bits,ie get it all in one go

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                tbh mate prob be easier(as much as i want light bar!)to wait till stormy sent other bits,ie get it all in one go

OK

Comment

Working...
                X