haha they rang the police on me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha they rang the police on me...

the dentist accross the road rang the police on me as I was blocking their drive lol

His staff was in front of my house 2 cars in 4.5 spaces like they always do parking right in the middle of 2 spaces so no other car can get in.. I have asked nicely a few times....
    Now thought I just block them in hahaha

The otherday because of their parking patients, the ambulance cud not get to the old lady accross the road to take her hospital its just scandalous...

Anyway the big surf in front of their drive so they cud not get out haha they got the point now....
    I went in and told him I wud only move it if something was gonna happen to this situation....
    Next time something like that happens I promised him I will not move it and ring the police on them....
    I told the police this to and they said they hav had lots of people complaining about the dentist haha so he was just laughing and said:
    "don't rush but move ur truck within the hour otherwise we will hav to come out and I cant be arsed.."
    haha

One day at the time I guess..

nice one Toby
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

good man,ive done this with neighbours,but i used recovery truck lol

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        nice one Toby

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        good man,ive done this with neighbours,but i used recovery truck lol
        lol that is even better haha can I borrow it 2mo.....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post

lol that is even better haha can I borrow it 2mo.....
          lol u wud be suprised how often ive done this to help mates out

Comment

good on you m8

Comment

T it for Tat
              I thought that ended when you went to the big school
              Brian

Comment

few years back -had a RR engined champ then, had similar probs with a neighbour, so one night nice and late and quiet, put a chain on their motor and dragged it to the nearest X roads and left it there, parked mine up and went to bed, funny thing was it had dissapeared in the morning, I think it went to a pound....even funnier....never happened again, always had my parking space - wonder why?
                Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                Tony

Comment

i know someone who has commuters parking in silly places. he puts dog poo up the door handle and they never come back!
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    lol u wud be suprised how often ive done this to help mates out
                    Lol I can imagine....

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    good on you m8

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                    few years back -had a RR engined champ then, had similar probs with a neighbour, so one night nice and late and quiet, put a chain on their motor and dragged it to the nearest X roads and left it there, parked mine up and went to bed, funny thing was it had dissapeared in the morning, I think it went to a pound....even funnier....never happened again, always had my parking space - wonder why?
                    hehe very nice...
                    I thought about that lol
                    Just a bit of a job towing every patient of the dentist away haha
                    A well might tow his staff's cars tho lol

I like ur style tho lol

Originally posted by dirtydog View Post
                    i know someone who has commuters parking in silly places. he puts dog poo up the door handle and they never come back!
                    hehe another Idea for 2mo lol

Comment

The garage where my dad works is just up the road from me, it's on a side road which is used as a car park by Sunseeker boat yard. There ahve been loads of occasions when some plank has parked across the access to their garage or one of the resident's drives. The situation is usually delt with one of the people from the garage towing the offending car away with one of the 4x4s on the site, much to the upset of the car's owner whent hey return. The response from the garage is too rude to type here, but it has 3 fs in it lol. The funiest occasion was when someone parked in front of the acces road for a construction company based there. They decided to pick the car up with their forklift, drive it down to the shipyard, park it up outside entrance with the car left up in the air on the forks, then left it there for a few hours while the police sorted the matter out. The outcome was no one would park there again and if they did the offending car would get dropped into the harbour.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                        The garage where my dad works is just up the road from me, it's on a side road which is used as a car park by Sunseeker boat yard. There ahve been loads of occasions when some plank has parked across the access to their garage or one of the resident's drives. The situation is usually delt with one of the people from the garage towing the offending car away with one of the 4x4s on the site, much to the upset of the car's owner whent hey return. The response from the garage is too rude to type here, but it has 3 fs in it lol. The funiest occasion was when someone parked in front of the acces road for a construction company based there. They decided to pick the car up with their forklift, drive it down to the shipyard, park it up outside entrance with the car left up in the air on the forks, then left it there for a few hours while the police sorted the matter out. The outcome was no one would park there again and if they did the offending car would get dropped into the harbour.
                        Haha that is funny....
                        anyone attempted to park since?
                        shud have made a pic and got a sign saying:
                        "park here and this is what happens..!"
                        lol

Comment

if anyone parks in front of my drive (unless its a naibour)
                          i just ram there car down the street or up my drive
                          aisians are the worst for it but i have had 4 of there cars
                          hehe
                          i like to pay people back
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                            Haha that is funny....
                            anyone attempted to park since?
                            shud have made a pic and got a sign saying:
                            "park here and this is what happens..!"
                            lol
                            nope, no problems since. They now park in the port area where I work instead now. They get notices placed on the windows of the car telling them not to park there again. The glue is really sticky and takes ages to remove properly. I have sugested though that we call in the police and bomb squad though to blow it up, on the grounds unidentifed car parked in ferry port area could be anything dodgy.
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Ram them down the road, drop them in the water.
                              What planet you two on "Nickelodine" ? "Disney channel"?

You guys must have the worlds smallest car drivers round your way.
                              I wouldn't get fed up kicking your arse for a very long time, if you did any of the bull you are on about to my car.

What wrong with "excuse me mate can you move that your blocking our access"
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X