The insensitive rotten BAS*ARDS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    WVO? remember im still getting used to the lingo. Right so basically, i go to the chippy get their old oil and filter the stuff. god u guys know how to complicate simple questions
    wvo is Waste Veg Oil what you get from the chippy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      wvo is Waste Veg Oil what you get from the chippy
      aha. good good. see u learn many things on this forum. any filter in particular or can u just run it through a sive

Comment

aha. good good. see u learn many things on this forum. any filter in particular or can u just run it through a sive
        some peole just run it thru a couple of pillow cases and pour it in the truck

Comment

some peole just run it thru a couple of pillow cases and pour it in the truck
          does itt takelong to run it through them

Comment

does itt takelong to run it through them
            i can't answer that one but TonyN will be able to say how long it takes.
            I got a few drums here waiting to be filtered but not got the room to do it yet

Comment

i can't answer that one but TonyN will be able to say how long it takes.
              I got a few drums here waiting to be filtered but not got the room to do it yet
              Well cant wait for monday on my window rounds. ask my local chippys. bet nobody round my bit uses them for waste oil. oh does the chinese use veg oil. bet they wld give me it

Comment

Ha Ha great. Sourced loads o the stuff. Yippee. Time to experiment

Comment

If you are getting WVO from the chippy make sure they don't use palm oil - if it's solid at room temperature leave it be.
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    If you are getting WVO from the chippy make sure they don't use palm oil - if it's solid at room temperature leave it be.
                    yeh spoke to yoshie on the feletone he said not to use block. veg oil out canister is what they use. i clean a restuarants windows. chinese said they use it to but i need to wait an speak to the manager. al just tell them , no free oil , no more food bought. bet they opt to give me the oil ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X