The insensitive rotten BAS*ARDS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    A mate just went to work in Qatar, they're complaining because normal fuel has just went up to about 9ppl
    if it has gone up there then it will go up every where. BUGGER

I have heard that its expected to reach £1.50 per liter by THIS summer.
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
      if it has gone up there then it will go up every where. BUGGER

I have heard that its expected to reach £1.50 per liter by THIS summer.
      thats gonna put me in a 1ltr car!!

Comment

When I were a lad I remember my Dad complaining that it had gone up to 4/10 a gallon - the same price as 20 Guards !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Think I'll get an old Routemaster n claim the Bus transport subsidy !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it comin tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

derv £119per litre were i live and a the price veg oil isnt much of a saving may have to get rid of the truck if the price go,s to £150a litre

Comment

Originally posted by mick19691 View Post
              derv £119per litre were i live and a the price veg oil isnt much of a saving may have to get rid of the truck if the price go,s to £150a litre

That's what they want us to do, they'll just price us off the road, they want and need to control the masses, and that's how theyll do it.

It's time to take action.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by mick19691 View Post
                if it gets to that price we'll all be walking or this country will end up like the MadMax films
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  if it gets to that price we'll all be walking or this country will end up like the MadMax films
                  That would be interesting !
                  If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Wandering round Sainsbury's tonight (not needing any more veg anymore ) saw the price had gone up again £3.49 for 3 litres - that's £1.16 a litre, just as dear as some service stations, talk about pricing yourself out of the market !
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                      Wandering round Sainsbury's tonight (not needing any more veg anymore ) saw the price had gone up again £3.49 for 3 litres - that's £1.16 a litre, just as dear as some service stations, talk about pricing yourself out of the market !
                      we'll be saving money by frying chips in diesel soon
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                        So if a go to the local chippy can a just ask for their old oil. filter it and chuck it in ma truck. obviously mixing it with some diesel or could i use unleaded

Comment

My local chippy is getting me 20l of ktc at the moment for £18.50 as its on special at the local c&c so i'm saving about 20p/p/litre compared to diesel

Comment

My local chippy is getting me 20l of ktc at the moment for £18.50 as its on special at the local c&c so i'm saving about 20p/p/litre compared to diesel
                            Thats fair enough. but why pay or at least pay that much when u can use their old oil? yeh/no

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                              Thats fair enough. but why pay or at least pay that much when u can use their old oil? yeh/no
                              Thats fair enough comment but as i have started to break surfs i haven't got the room in the garage now to filter the oil as its full of spares or theres another truck ready for breaking.Once i alter the garage then i'll be able to filter wvo

Comment

Thats fair enough comment but as i have started to break surfs i haven't got the room in the garage now to filter the oil as its full of spares or theres another truck ready for breaking.Once i alter the garage then i'll be able to filter wvo
                                WVO? remember im still getting used to the lingo. Right so basically, i go to the chippy get their old oil and filter the stuff. god u guys know how to complicate simple questions

Comment

Working...
                                X