The insensitive rotten BAS*ARDS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The insensitive rotten BAS*ARDS !!!

Now as I am sure you are all aware I was far from happy when Sainsbury's raised their veg prices

So how do you think I feel when I get their spring offers tonight ?

Spend £4 on veg get 50P off - RANT RANT RANT - they just raised it 77p a bottle

That's not rubbing salt in the wounds, that's taking you to certain mine in Siberia and giving you a right royal kicking
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

[QUOTE=UDTrev;436892]
    Spend £4 on veg get 50P off - QUOTE]

EXCELENT OFFER what great value,

are you going to use the voucher?

Sainsburys

it could be worse

Joking aside i am just as pi**ed off at it all.
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

That's because no buggas buying it at that inflated price and the shelves are overflowing.

Serves 'em right!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

£4 of veg oil this week is what, 5 1ltr bottles??

Next week, it may be 1 1Ltr bottle - get it while you can Trev - and while you have a voucher.....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

For those of you that use Bookers C&C then i have heard they are going to be doing a discount for one day only on 20l drums of ktc and its meant to be about £17 a drum its either this thursday or next week thats all i know
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I`ve given up on new veg oil. Stuff the supermarkets- the veg oil can gather dust on the shelves for all I care. I`m now on 89.9 ppl biodiesel from the pump and she runs well on it.
            Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight View Post
              I`ve given up on new veg oil. Stuff the supermarkets- the veg oil can gather dust on the shelves for all I care. I`m now on 89.9 ppl biodiesel from the pump and she runs well on it.
              thats cheap fuel, where do you buy?
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight View Post
                Here here!!! f##k em
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I did an internet search for biodiesel suppliers and then went to their websites where the price is normally displayed on the front page. Choose the closest one to where you live. I`ve got a service station re-seller about 5 miles away who sells for 94.9 ppl pre-mixed with 10% derv and two producers in Rochdale- about 15 miles away. Both sell at 89.9 ppl. Only worthwhile if it`s a full tank but I try and link up to when i`m in the area.
                  cheers,