No announcement yet.

tech photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I think I'm getting there, just trying to get all the info in my head as to whats best for the intended use. Manual hubs are on the list now. As are 1" bj spacers, poss 1/2" diff drops, 1" roll bar drops. Maybe still do a 1" bodylift for rear clearance. Right now am sticking with 31's..

Cheers,
    Rob

Comment

the diff drops spacers on mine today looked about a inch thick i might be wrong n also we took the roll bars off the front today as i already had the back ones off, i will get 33's when i can save enough to get them.
      i will have to ask stein tomorrow what the dif drop spacers were.

Comment

Cool - please post and let me know how you get on ...

Rob.

Comment

'In my opinion' (caveat incase I'm wrong) its not necessary to drop the diff as well as have manual hubs, if you dont spend the majority of your time in 4WD. Both acheive the same end of protecting your CVs.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Will

Trucks looking good mate, about time summat good happened to you and the familly.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
              Will

Trucks looking good mate, about time summat good happened to you and the familly.
              thank you m8 it wouldnt have been done now if it wasnt for stein n then the others at tech weekend helping think i will always be in steins debt n im still smiling like a cheshire cat

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                thank you m8 it wouldnt have been done now if it wasnt for stein n then the others at tech weekend helping think i will always be in steins debt n im still smiling like a cheshire cat
                do we get a proper side on pic yet?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  do we get a proper side on pic yet?
                  yeah i will do tomorrow when im back down stormys so be calm little one lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    yeah i will do tomorrow when im back down stormys so be calm little one lol
                    yr the short one lol,ps hows the ex joker mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      yr the short one lol,ps hows the ex joker mobile?
                      dont know what ya on about m8 lol nah its sitting there looking bored at min but what a well kept truck joker you da man!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X