Tesco - Really taking the Mick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco - Really taking the Mick

Doing a bit of shopping today in Tesco, so had a quick look at the veg oil prices. Yup, the Pura has gone up 51p, and for a change the shelf is full to bursting (no surprise), but just check out the shelf edge sticker. That's really taking the Mick!
    Attached Files
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

our tesco was the same today which made a change.no-one wants it now they put the price right up
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

now C&E has relented on th set aside rules / over priced taxation on the stuff the supermarkets are getting in on the action- is there also some indirect taxation from the government (oh how the mind works )
      Gaz

Comment

in one week Lidl veg has gone up 20ppLtr, could not believe it, however I think we are all forgetting, the wholesale price of veg in the UK HAD to rise because there is less about now because of the new legislation that all fuel has to have 5% Bio content is here, so its the oil companies that are buying the edible oils to convert to bio to add to their mineral
        Government legislation again!!!!!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

I was watching some program the other night and they were on about a world food shortage (more scare mongering, although I know this is the case in some of the worlds poorer nations).

Anyhoo they blamed the rapid price increase of veggie oil for the same reasons, high demand and low yield from last years crops (worldwide allegedly)!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            I was watching some program the other night and they were on about a world food shortage (more scare mongering, although I know this is the case in some of the worlds poorer nations).

Anyhoo they blamed the rapid price increase of veggie oil for the same reasons, high demand and low yield from last years crops (worldwide allegedly)!
            I seen that too they also said that due to the rise is bio fuel use, that the most likely outcome is that oil prices will get higher
            A spokesman sais that to slow down the cost we should stop producing bio fuel (so sod the planet then)then the crop yield will be back up to normal production
            But i bet the wont do that as they have got us just where they want us .............taxed to the hilt
            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

same every were even the cash and carry
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

does anyone know if ktc has gone up at costco?

Comment

ktc £16.84 at costco today, bugger.

Comment

Working...
                  X