tech weekend thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech weekend thanks

I would like to thank ian and helen (host and hostess) also mark for an insight into lifting and modifying a surf
    Now will has his lift,jason the same,apache rock sliders and andy the same plus a custom exhaust avery enjoyable weekend with dinner and breaky included thanks guys
    Also cheers rowan for the cups of tea and coffee etc
    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Here here - thanks to you too mate for the loan of the garden, the coffee in the morning, a big thanks to Rowan, without whom, none of this would be possible - best coffee maker in Wiltshire!!

Huge thanks to Ian and Helen, and Ian - for the space, tools, patience, expertise and help - and of course breakfast with goose eggs!!! WOW!!!!!

And Dr Surfenstein, this weeks winner of Ready, Stead, Weld! - Give him a broken rear pipe, some other bits of pipe and a welder and - BAM!!! Super groovy side exit exhaust.....a la Apache's!

Top man, top weekend - see you near our place for the next one!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

ian ,helen,well what can i say that hasnt been said already,helen thanks for putting up with us this wkend (i hope we didnt ruin it for you too much).thank you both for being the bestest host and hostess.thanks to everyone that turned up and making this a truly great first tech wkend.hope you all enjoyed yourselves and learnt a bit about your surfs.mr mudsurfer sir count me in on the next techy wkend.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thanks guys for all the compliments - glad you were brave enough to come and experience the bio-hazard hospitality.

Good fun was had by all - and Mark you are more than welcome any time, I'm sure you already know that.

Comment

cheers melons.oh and i cant forget my number one fan,cheers for being T. boy rowan.HOPE THE TIPS COME IN HANDY.PG THAT IS.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 13 April 2008, 19:35.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            cheers melons.oh and i cant forget my number one fan,cheers for being T. boy rowan.HOPE THE TIPS COME IN HANDY.PG THAT IS.
            you mean you didnt give the lad tips you tight gits lol

Comment

Working...
            X