Veg oil prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veg oil prices

Thinking about the hike in (pura veg oil) prices...Tescos' from 57p / litre to 1.08 / litre...there is nothing much we can really do...its their store and they can sell what they like at whatever price...

But if a group of people....like us lot.. started ringing/emailing/or just chatting in stores to employees ..saying... you have run out of Pura veg oil please can you order more in... even at 1.08 / litre...

This feed back gets back to their buyers....

So tescos will order millions of gallons of the stuff...clogging up their shelves and warehouses...then we don't buy.... let it sit on the shelves...

then watch the price drop...........

Back in the day Baby

not a bad idea...

I went to Bookers and they sell the 20ltr KTC for 15.99, the same one in Makro is 19.00... i think its just a cse of shop around, maybe contact KTC direct and see what deals we can get with them
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WVO-waste-used...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-LITRE-BRAND-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

well done breakdown truck ! ! ! GREAT links ! ! !

fatboy33
          " loving my surf "

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
            Thinking about the hike in (pura veg oil) prices...Tescos' from 57p / litre to 1.08 / litre...there is nothing much we can really do...its their store and they can sell what they like at whatever price...

But if a group of people....like us lot.. started ringing/emailing/or just chatting in stores to employees ..saying... you have run out of Pura veg oil please can you order more in... even at 1.08 / litre...

This feed back gets back to their buyers....

So tescos will order millions of gallons of the stuff...clogging up their shelves and warehouses...then we don't buy.... let it sit on the shelves...

then watch the price drop...........

If only!!!!, you could achieve anything if people would stick together, but they never will, they never have, it'll take a lot more than a few members to stick it to the likes of asda, tesco etc, remember the fuel price protesters! they were made to look like a minority bunch of trouble makeing nutters by the media, they always find some c### to wheel in front of the camers to say "i think it's a good idea putting the price of fuel up, stop people useing their cars so much" tw@t, these protesters were trying to make things better for all of up, look at how little support they got,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X