How's the traveler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the traveler?

How's will progressing on his epic south coast tour?, should be at the tech weekend at Ian's by now, it was really nice to meet him and wot a nice bloke. one tends to build up a mental pic of blokes on the site and their always totaly different to the mental pic i have, i did suggest he spent the night at ours as he was looking a bit tired but i think he's enjoying the "adventure" of it, sleeping in the truck and all, hope the body/sus lift go ok,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

he is def a top bloke! cant believe i forgot yr indicators tho!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      he is def a top bloke! cant believe i forgot yr indicators tho!
      thats ok mate, no worries, gonna make a start on ya bits tonight,, i can do it easier on my desk,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        thats ok mate, no worries, gonna make a start on ya bits tonight,, i can do it easier on my desk,
        so at night is the truck goin to glow in the dark?lol

Comment

He got coffee'ed, collected stuff and meet Jess at our place yesterday.

Was looking excited about truck bits!

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          How's will progressing on his epic south coast tour?, should be at the tech weekend at Ian's by now, it was really nice to meet him and wot a nice bloke. one tends to build up a mental pic of blokes on the site and their always totaly different to the mental pic i have, i did suggest he spent the night at ours as he was looking a bit tired but i think he's enjoying the "adventure" of it, sleeping in the truck and all, hope the body/sus lift go ok,
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

He was looking even more excited today as his truck got taller... and taller... and taller...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Aw bless him, he was a bit sort of embarrassed about not being able to do anything himself and not being of much use today, i told him dont worry they'll take the pi$$ anyway, starting to look mean is it?,
              i'd have felt better if he'd have kipped here and gone off with a decent breakfast in him, looked knackered after all that driveing,

Comment

He seemed to be getting stuck in Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  He seemed to be getting stuck in Ian.
                  yh to the grub lmfao

Comment

A big thanks from me to Will too. I met him at Gatwick on route to Brighton and Pompey, got a BFG AT tyre from him for nowt! I will be making a donation to the forum to say thanks. Got the tyre fitted today for a tenner, so now I have a set of 5 matching tyres instead of 4 + 1 smaller one...
                    Thanks very much Pirate Storm! (cool bonnet btw)
                    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Yeah, that bonnet's neat, took me back to the custom car mag, slammed buicks and airbrush artists days, (where's me lowrider 45)

Comment

Did anyone get any pics of the trucks after all the work was done??
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Only of my sliders, on another thread already.

I left at about quarter to five, as Pirate's truck was just having its rear suspension replaced so didn't get any of it complete. He was taking pics though, so I'm sure there'll be some later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Only of my sliders, on another thread already.

I left at about quarter to five, as Pirate's truck was just having its rear suspension replaced so didn't get any of it complete. He was taking pics though, so I'm sure there'll be some later today.
                            Cool.
                            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

He left here at four for his last leg of his monster tour in his lifted monster pirate machine
                              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Working...
                              X