That'll be broken then . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'll be broken then . . .

It destroyed the torque converter too, but it was leaving oil on the garage floor so I chucked it straight in the scrap bin before I thought about taking any pics.

OUCH.....how did you do that????
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
      OUCH.....how did you do that????
      It just died on my way to work. I think something must have gotten in there . . .

Should there be a cover over this, the bottom (rectangular-ish) hole was exposed?

Comment

Don't know as never had mine apart that far before.....

One of the engine pros will know though
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Ouch, does look pretty broken.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Well done, I've done that to a big yank dodge pickup in the past. Its hard to see how they break but, obviously they do!

Yeah, the hole to reach the bolts normally has a plastic cover in it. I probably dosn't really matter, unless you regularly dunking it in lots of mud.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hiya Dodge can you please email/pm your addy for me so i can get this stuff sent on monday for you.All the bolts for the torque converter are there.Have you got the fixings for the fly wheel to the block if not i'll send them also
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                Hiya Dodge can you please email/pm your addy for me so i can get this stuff sent on monday for you.All the bolts for the torque converter are there.Have you got the fixings for the fly wheel to the block if not i'll send them also
                Morning.

I'll send you a pm with my address. The bolts would be good if you have them as mine have a few marks from flying metal. Have you got the cover that goes over the hole to reach the bolts?

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge View Post
                  Morning.

I'll send you a pm with my address. The bolts would be good if you have them as mine have a few marks from flying metal. Have you got the cover that goes over the hole to reach the bolts?

Many thanks.
                  i will have a look and see if its in the trailor with some rubbish and if so i'll put it in with the other stuff

Comment

is this the brackets you want from the starter to the bell housing

Comment

Working...
                    X