My Subaru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    Not everyone can afford such luxury Andy, sometime just having a good blast on some quiet Scottish B road is enough.
    Me included!

I would LOVE an RS200, but probably couldn't afford the £100k for one that works
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      For about 3 seconds maybe.

You street queens talk BHP like you ICE maidens talk Music Power rather than RMS.

Your Japanese saloon car is good for drifting where you pretend that spinning the wheels is the point so you dont have to stump up how fast you can REALLY go. Leave the proper speed to GpB.

160mph with trees 3ft from your ears, now thats PROPER balls of steel!

Oooooooo now now....

The biggest display of balls I have ever seen is the TT. Road racing at its best - and no caged car to protect you. No saftey barriers just a few bales of straw and stone walls.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        DONT buy a yellow one.
        Ha ha why not? - that that we would.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Oooooooo now now....

The biggest display of balls I have ever seen is the TT. Road racing at its best - and no caged car to protect you. No saftey barriers just a few bales of straw and stone walls.

Thats not balls, thats insanity!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Mental Oriental!!!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I knew instantly it was a 6R4, just read the post too late!! The only car that looks like its styling was based on a scaletrix model of itself friggin awesome... I miss group B

As for the horsepower coment... I totally agree. lots of people just throw numbers about, often based on wild estimates... Once mapped the supra should be running a reliable 300-350 at the rear hubs. It doesn't sound a ot, but it won't hang about.. not bad for a 20 year old 2.0 :P

Then there are the dyno queens... that wang the boost up on their near stock engines with silly high lift cams just to get that one big number pull on the dyno for bragging rights, dispite a useless power band and totally unstreetable power delivery...
              Last edited by Karma Supra; 11 April 2008, 10:43.
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

The biggest display of balls I have ever seen is the TT.
                You should check out a male hamster

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                  As for the horsepower coment... I totally agree. lots of people just throw numbers about, often based on wild estimates...
                  Yup - it's often the bhp they brag about but if you dont upgrade everything else you either end up with an expensive repair bill for damaged caused or its doesnt handle on the road - so what's the point?

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  You should check out a male hamster

Comment

Working...
                  X