Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys,
    Maybe I have missed this but

Surely the swap shop should not involve cash, if it does is this not the same as selling things and as such money needs to go towards the forum???

Sorry if this has beeen sorted already.

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms View Post
      guys,
      Maybe I have missed this but

Surely the swap shop should not involve cash, if it does is this not the same as selling things and as such money needs to go towards the forum???

Sorry if this has beeen sorted already.
      Yeah, you're right and I was thinking similar to be honest. Will sort it now.

Comment

Done. Although really all I did was swap some leatherette for fifteen little round pieces of metal

Comment

Can I swap this
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44245

for a thread that actually makes sense.
          Or at least dishes the dirt
          Brian

Comment

I think if its just a swap then no cash has to go to the forum but if things start costing a bit then its only fair.

The forum is for things like this, "helping each other out"

I know its tricky but needs some control and self control is the first step. well done sancho for paying up. I thank you for helping all of us who use the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              I think he's spreading his grouching thinly. He has his own site to grouch too I suppose.

I'll have to speak to him to see if we can arrange a grouch-off.
              Bl00dy amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                Any idea on what kinda ££ you want mate?

Right.... i aint got a proper picture yet but...

thats the britpart pic!

Right Rod, I like those so how much mate + postage and a donation to forum from my end.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

OK team, I have cleared some more stuff and have found the following for your consideration:

1: A Landcruiser and 4runner brochure from 1995. It has loads of funky cut through pictures of the suspension and stuff. The best bit is the price list stapled to the inside cover. Remember this is 1995 prices.....a wood dash kit was 376 quid and a six CD changer was 785.

2: A surf 'glovebox' guide manual ENTIRELY IN JAPANESE! How useful is that.

3: Some cheap and nasty fake leather seat covers (black). They are not amazing quality, but they are tailored to a surf so should look alright until they wear out / your legs stick to them in summer and you throw them away.

I would like to get rid of them all in one batch and swap for them for something that I can't think of. What've you got? If nothing, I will sell and donate 2 quid to the forum of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                    OK team, I have cleared some more stuff and have found the following for your consideration:

1: A Landcruiser and 4runner brochure from 1995. It has loads of funky cut through pictures of the suspension and stuff. The best bit is the price list stapled to the inside cover. Remember this is 1995 prices.....a wood dash kit was 376 quid and a six CD changer was 785.

2: A surf 'glovebox' guide manual ENTIRELY IN JAPANESE! How useful is that.

3: Some cheap and nasty fake leather seat covers (black). They are not amazing quality, but they are tailored to a surf so should look alright until they wear out / your legs stick to them in summer and you throw them away.

I would like to get rid of them all in one batch and swap for them for something that I can't think of. What've you got? If nothing, I will sell and donate 2 quid to the forum of course.
                    ill swap for an mgzr?lmao

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      Done.

Comment

Done.
                        lololol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          could you translate that please
                          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                            could you translate that please
                            I believe he is mocking my choice of vehicle, presumably because it's not a purple 306 cabrio.....

I have an MG ZT-T (based on a Rover 75). The ZR was the one based on the Rover 25. It is apparently quite good, but is a common sight in McDonalds car parks with pieces of plastic glued to it so is considered somewhat poor in terms of class. Unlike a purple 306 cabrio, which is ALL class. And not a girl's car at all.

Comment

I believe he is mocking my choice of vehicle, presumably because it's not a purple 306 cabrio.....

I have an MG ZT-T (based on a Rover 75). The ZR was the one based on the Rover 25. It is apparently quite good, but is a common sight in McDonalds car parks with pieces of plastic glued to it so is considered somewhat poor in terms of class. Unlike a purple 306 cabrio, which is ALL class. And not a girl's car at all.

Cheers
                              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Thats not even a hairdresser's car, more like the hairdressers receptionist's.

Comment

Working...
                                X