• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooohhhhh 70's retro chic
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      Actually..... Yeah! I probably do mate.

Pm me with ££ an i'll check with the owner !
      Ha! GWH stick that in yer pipe.

Not sure on price Rod. Not much and mostly postage. I was hoping to swap it for something exciting but being surfless does limit the options.

It's a metre wide roll by the way, bought to do my door cards, then given up on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Ha! GWH stick that in yer pipe.

Not sure on price Rod. Not much and mostly postage. I was hoping to swap it for something exciting but being surfless does limit the options.

It's a metre wide roll by the way, bought to do my door cards, then given up on.

Im not sure what ive got around thats that exciting....erm! a random remote controlled buggy thingy.... eermm... game boy advance!

Metre wide is absolutly fine. an GWH hit the nail on the head with the 70's

Let us know im happy to swap ££ for it an i'll 100% have it buddy!

Comment

i dont really have much to swap............anyone for sample bottles and cooked grit
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'll swap my 2.4's auto transmission for a Surf's rear spoiler! (Pref. the Roughtrax version)

Comment

Ive got some BRITPART spot lights... 8" BRAND NEW! with box... would swap for some other spot lights that aint 8" cuz they dont fit....

Comment

Ive got some BRITPART spot lights... 8" BRAND NEW! with box... would swap for some other spot lights that aint 8" cuz they dont fit....
                mmmm, if the price was right I might give you ££££
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  I'll swap my 2.4's auto transmission for a Surf's rear spoiler! (Pref. the Roughtrax version)
                  I have a roofspoiler with the cutout for wiper and the led brakelight, is that the roughtrax type?
                  Alan

Comment

I have a 162 Nidecker Mountain snowboard in pretty good condition for swap.
                    Would suit someone around 6ft tall and not overly fat.

i'll service the board before swapping, full wax, edge sharpen and de-tune.

looking for a decent cb radio, preferably with speaker and mast.
                    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      I have a roofspoiler with the cutout for wiper and the led brakelight, is that the roughtrax type?
                      Like this?
                      http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=222&vid=591

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        mmmm, if the price was right I might give you ££££
                        I'll hunt for a pic an if your interested we can take it from there mate.

they look smart an i think have 55w bulbs so they should be road legal! they are just a tiny bit too large to sit in the bar on the TJM bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          It is exactly like that, don't need a 2.4 auto box though.
                          Alan

Comment

I'll hunt for a pic an if your interested we can take it from there mate.

they look smart an i think have 55w bulbs so they should be road legal! they are just a tiny bit too large to sit in the bar on the TJM bumper!

good man, pm with sensible price.
                            Alan

Comment

I've got...

Standard side steps
                              Rear ARB (and haven't tipped over )
                              Lots of old computer bits

Will swap the above for an improvement in ones moody demeanor - it seems I need one
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                I've got...

Standard side steps
                                Rear ARB (and haven't tipped over )
                                Lots of old computer bits

Will swap the above for an improvement in ones moody demeanor - it seems I need one

cheers the f u c k up humphy!

can I have the ARB, I'm afraid my truck might tip over.
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X