• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Covers

Here they are not to bad me thinks ?

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
    That's strange I can see the code in the quote, but can't see the picture in the thread.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

i see a wee blue square with a ? in it.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

It's the new version of vBulletin. If your using IE it puts a http:// ready for you when it prompts for a URL. If you don't spot it and just past your URL into the box you get a http://http which mucks things up. Doesn't do that if you use Firefox (and no, it's not a Firefox does it better thing, it's a vBulletin acting differently for different browsers, PITA).

Anyway, here is the proper image:
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

I'm on Safari (mac) same prob?

Bars look nice, try not to rip em off when playing in the mud and sticks.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thanks for explanation on that one Slugsie. What is the best way for me to post ? as I posting images from Photobucket using Vista. When I post pics from my PC at work it all seems to go well, at work we use XP.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              I'm on Safari (mac) same prob?
              No idea, don't use Macs.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Thanks for explanation on that one Slugsie. What is the best way for me to post ? as I posting images from Photobucket using Vista. When I post pics from my PC at work it all seems to go well, at work we use XP.
                Just make sure whenever you get prompted for a URL that you delete the http:// bit before you paste in the link. Also, use the Preview Post button to double check before you Submit.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Look smart. What did they cost & were from?
                  Live the dream.......

Comment

What I made was the two covers each side of the Toyota word as these are well known to rust, I have a bit of 2" dairy pipe left all you have to do is cut it in half along the length, angle one edge and blank off, shape it a bit and bolt it through, let me know what you can do yourself and I am sure I can help you out.

Comment

Hi Webbo

They look really good.......................... ........................Perhap s,if you have any of that dairy pipe left, could you(grovel,grovel) make me a pair as mine are rusted and dented and don't show off the angel eyes to good.

Willing to pay £'s for them

Thanks in advance

Paul

Comment

What can you do with the pipe ? I can send you a piece of pipe for you to make them up yourself it really depends on what you can do, at momement I am making up De-Cat pipes for V8 Lexus and its using all my spare time.

Comment

What can you do with the pipe ? I can send you a piece of pipe for you to make them up yourself it really depends on what you can do, at momement I am making up De-Cat pipes for V8 Lexus and its using all my spare time.
                          Like you i'm flat out at present,everybody want's an electrician and i can't find the time do my own place last couple of nights it's been 10 o'clock b4 i got home and now i get my son at weekends too.

Maybe when you get the inclination/time

Cheers
                          paul

Comment

Drop me an E mail bud I will do my best for you it may take a couple of weeks and you will have to shape the ends where it meets the Toyota logo as some may differ, prob be bout Tenner inc postage as I have some pipe left over, If i make any more it will prob be Ten plus postage.

Comment

Have now got the covers on and i think they look rather good,much better than the dented,rusty old chrome covers that were on there.

As well as bolting them on i have put a bead of clear silicone around the bolts and edges which will also help them stay put and stop water ingress

Will send money via Paypal in a few mins webbo......Many thanks

Cheers
                              Paul
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X