beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware

well been working on the truck replacing the pinion bearings so stripped it down tried to get the bearing proved a bit difficult friday ordered them from stockton bearings coming today but the down side while the truck is jacked
    up on the road outside taxed tested and insured the local council warden
    prats came round on monday and issued me with a removal notice as the truck is according to them unsafe/abandoned?????????
    talk about taking the mick hope he comes back today he may find walking with a jack handle up his jacksy a little difficult

Originally posted by spoofer28 View Post
    well been working on the truck replacing the pinion bearings so stripped it down tried to get the bearing proved a bit difficult friday ordered them from stockton bearings coming today but the down side while the truck is jacked
    up on the road outside taxed tested and insured the local council warden
    prats came round on monday and issued me with a removal notice as the truck is according to them unsafe/abandoned?????????
    talk about taking the mick hope he comes back today he may find walking with a jack handle up his jacksy a little difficult
    Yeah muppets,

I hav an special edition Honda Accord, 2.3i leather etc etc sitting on my mum in law's drive as it has some front damage and I want to get it in the garage soon to break it, and they even tried to put a notice on that haha on private land for f**** sake..
    Anyway I asked for their ID numbers and said this was not the end of that and then they decided to leave it haha

They are a pain in the bum....
    well mate just write an e-mail to the department and see what happens..
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

I wouldn't employ n pay em !!
      Yet local authorities pick our Pockets n Pay em to do it ...
      How's that work ?? silly robin scumbags ....
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

have you got a car cover to chuck over it in the mean time? out of site out of mind sort of thing..
        might save you a headache since they obviously have nothing better to do...
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

My old 205 was out the back of my dads place awaiting fixing (on private land) some little sh*ts put the window through and nicked, well pretty much nothin cos i emptied it but they still took some little bits of very low cash value. Then my old man rings me to tell me he has had a letter through the post to remove it or it will be towed!! he rang on my behalf and said that if they take it it will be theft and he will have them prosecuted!!! HA HA HA HA they left it where it was!!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
          X