Pura Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pura Oil

I phoned Pura today to ask why nearly 100% increase in price in Tesco from 56p to £1.07 per ltr ?.They said to ring Princess foods, whitch i did and spoke to a lovely lady who told me there was an increase in oil ,but did not say how much . said best thing todo was contact Tesco them selves, whitch i did. the guy on the other end at customer service said he would have to contact the reserch team .then he asked for the bar code whitch is 50335343. he said quite a lot of intrest has been generated in pura oil . and he will contact me as soon as he knows anything. so if anyone eles wants to contact tesco here is there number 0800 505555 and select option 6 maybe if a few more people ask questions they might sort things out .....RIPOF BRITAIN.

now I don't know anything about this your understand but to get proper action you need to get your complaint dealt with by the chairman's office still dealt in Dundee and your chances are slim of actually getting anywhere but it's the best chance you've got
    Toot! Toot!

Comment

Tescos have twigged its been used as fuel and they are putting the price up... i have seen people in my local tescos wheeling trollys around full of the stuff... not sure there is much that can be done... they can sell what they like at what ever price...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        Tescos have twigged its been used as fuel and they are putting the price up... i have seen people in my local tescos wheeling trollys around full of the stuff... not sure there is much that can be done... they can sell what they like at what ever price...
        That'd be the likes of me then. I'd quite regularly go in and empty their shelves of 30ltrs+, and if the shelf stacker is around I'd ask if there was any more in back. Only once got told off by a checkout nazi for buying so much.

I know they can charge what they like - to an extent, but a 100% rise is immoral and blatant profiteering.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

udtrev will be along shortly!,ps it's 87p tescos here

Comment

The fxxxing barstewards I have just been in to pick up my fortnightly supply of pura oil and despite me ordering it last week at 56p per liter they are charging me £1.07! obviously I told them where to go and I will be following it up. I normally get between 400 and 600 liters every two weeks. and have done for quiet a few months.

lidel is still 78p per liter which I think is the cheapest around now!
            If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              udtrev will be along shortly!,ps it's 87p tescos here
              I'm paying £2.98 for 3 litres

Thank gord we aint paying duty on it

Hey BDT2 can't I be ashort longly ?
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X