water4gas.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    I still say water will not power cars because the energy you need to put in to get something useful out of it will be more than you'd get from just using the energy to power the car in the first place. if it aint, where's it coming from? Fresh air?
    NO NO NO - its coming from the water, silly!

Andy, you are such an unbeliever - just have faith, that's all you need and the products will work, just trust in it.

Who needs scientific facts?
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

If Philip is buying it then he can post back the results. simple as.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

i certainly will post results including emission test which is one of the best ways to see if your burning the fuel more efficiently as of course when producing more power in your car many people tend to use the power so MPG improvement will not be so noticeable. VERY IMMOTIVE subject, fuel saving!!
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Its not the fuel saving thats emotive Philip, its the science (or lack of) that tends to follow.

So many sites out there spout wonderful pseudo-science combined with 'everything is great - just accept what we say and buy our product' type statements.

When you ask them for the actual, proveable facts (because until you can offer facts, it aint science) they either laugh at you for daring to question them and bluster some more, or just say nowt.

As there aint much energy in the constituents of water, and it takes substantial energy input to release what there is, I'll remain a cynic for now.

Can I interest you in my banana skin engine?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Who would have thought that when the technology to run cars on water was discovered it would be distributed by buying your way onto a website for $100, and diggling about with jamjars, pipes and baking powder....
            I would imagine the Manufacturers are kicking themselves for missing this one, having spent billions working on fuel cells and dual fuel systems...
            That or it's all horse feathers.....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Think i will go back to the joke section till my kit arrives!!
              Still Searching,
              Dick Whittington

Comment

Water for fuel - sounds to good to be true

Hi all

Has anyone come up with a definitive answer yet, as to whether this is a scam or a worth while investment.

At the moment water4gas is selling their secrets for $47, almost worth the gamble if it is true!!!

Cheers

Mick
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

Story so far.

No noticeable difference in MPG, although i am pretty sure emissions right down. Unfortunately only running in London and not doing many miles, also as mentioned this kit is cheap for a reason and could have better and more electrodes. At present one bottle is connected to the next one and then goes to the air intake. I think there is probably a better way, maybe attach one bottle to vacuum hose so it goes back in to the top of the engine?? and keep the other in the intake air hose.
                  I am going on a run to Littlehampton on Tuesday, which is longest run for a while. Perhaps going on a run will improve things. Unfortunately after that will need to go back to my free pub veg oil as the diesel is getting a bit expensive. Will do an update next week.
                  There must be a reason that some gas kits cost $1000 and some cost $100 app.
                  Philip
                  Still Searching,
                  Dick Whittington

Comment

Thanx

Thanks a lot for the update, I will await with baited breath if you would be so kind as to keep us updated.
                    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                      although i am pretty sure emissions right down.
                      Any factual figures to prove that assumption?

Comment

Will do an emission test next week. Only just had MOT done so have figures.
                        Philip
                        Still Searching,
                        Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                          Will do an emission test next week. Only just had MOT done so have figures.
                          Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                            Sweet.
                            You called??
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

No-one is screaming 'MY GOD ITS INCREDIBLE!!!!'

so I guess this is more snake oil to fill my already burgeoning 200 gallon holding tank then?
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                No-one is screaming 'MY GOD ITS INCREDIBLE!!!!'

so I guess this is more snake oil to fill my already burgeoning 200 gallon holding tank then?
                                Just noticed this on their site:

Landrover 1969 Diesel - from 27.87 MPG to 71.43 MPG!!!! (256%)
                                Why does the word bollox spring to mind?

Comment

Working...
                                X