Adding attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding attachments

Is anyone else having problems adding pictures to their questions? I posted a new thread the other day regarding the auto box fluid, and when I clicked on the 'Insert Image' icon, I got a box prompt 'Enter the text to be formatted'. This doesn't allow me to browse for the attachment like I used to.

I've just tried again and I have the same problem. Have things changed?
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Originally posted by phorbiuz
    Is anyone else having problems adding pictures to their questions? I posted a new thread the other day regarding the auto box fluid, and when I clicked on the 'Insert Image' icon, I got a box prompt 'Enter the text to be formatted'. This doesn't allow me to browse for the attachment like I used to.

edit: see koi's answer i thought you had clicked on manage attachments
    Last edited by gemini; 24 March 2004, 09:25.
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by phorbiuz

Scroll down the page you are typing in, find the 'Manage Attachements' button. Click on this, new window opens, click on the browse button, find the file you want on your PC, double click it, then click on the upload button. You will the file url once its uploaded. When all done close this window then submit your reply as usual.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Working...
      X