No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok breakdown here we go mate looks ok postcode is NP16 5PR thats the chepstow hotel

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      right u got 2 choices,m5 junction 14,or i'll come to chepstow but it will cost me to cross so no tenner for postage?lol your choice
      Hmm thing is breakdown is it's gonna cost more than that to repair the bar with hammerite etc, i want the bar but not that much you only paid £50 for the bar and so far it's costing me over £200, plus a 100 mile journey to meet you and pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution View Post
        Ok breakdown here we go mate looks ok postcode is NP16 5PR thats the chepstow hotel
        okey dokey,im aimin for 12 ish ok?

Comment

Hmm thing is breakdown is it's gonna cost more than that to repair the bar with hammerite etc, i want the bar but not that much you only paid £50 for the bar and so far it's costing me over £200, plus a 100 mile journey to meet you and pick it up
          cardiff to chepstow is 31.1 miles!!!

Comment

i give up my head hurts i'll pay the bridge and u can have yr tenner!

Comment

i give up my head hurts i'll pay the bridge and u can have yr tenner!

38 ish m8 plus i got to allow for sat nav playing up, did your bar turn up ?

Comment

38 ish m8 plus i got to allow for sat nav playing up, did your bar turn up ?
                yep

Comment

yep
                  Have you fitted it yet? 12ish is fine if your running behind drop me a text as it going to take about an hour to get to you

Comment

Have you fitted it yet? 12ish is fine if your running behind drop me a text as it going to take about an hour to get to you
                    ok will do,it will take me 4hrs to get to u,and no not fitted yet

Comment

ok will do,it will take me 4hrs to get to u,and no not fitted yet
                      Sorted you should be ok since you got such a early start

Comment

Working...
                      X