Headlight Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Bulbs

I had to replace the headlight bulbs in my Focus the other day so I did a bit of hunting about and decided to buy some Osram Night Breaker’s – I found the cheapest place to get them was on eBlag (Quelle surprise !) and for the princely sum of £17.98 I not only got a pair delivered to me the very next day but I also received a free pair of ‘blue’ sidelights too.

Driving to work at dark o’clock this morning I was obliged to use them for the first time and was absolutely amazed - they’re only 55W but the beam was brilliant white and covered more width than any other bulb I’ve used and it didn’t seem to be annoying any of the oncoming traffic either - I don’t generally make product recommendations but this time I’d say that if you want some more light then grab a set.

I’d get a set for the Surf except it’s quite happily running on the uprated H4’s I fitted a few years ago and it doesn’t do much in the way of fast night driving so it can wait until the existing bulbs fail !

I got mine here

Life is too important to take seriously !

it the bulb in that link the correct type for the surf??

Comment

Nah - that's the H7 for the Focus

My Surf takes H4's - not sure about the sidelight bulbs though !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I put these in the Surf a few months ago and they are great! best bulbs ive had yet!
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
        X