Makes You Think........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote by Rusty

To be truthful Julie & I are looking at emigrating to Canada (I don't mind the cold)
    Good luck to you matey, me and Hayley are seriously considering getting the h_ll out of here. Her being a qualified staff nurse and me being time served engineer, hopefully work should be relatively easy to come by. Really wanting to go to give my kids a better chance in life as it's only going to get worse here.
    Have been looking at real estate in Georgia nr Atlanta, boy does your money go further there. One good thing has come out of this house price inflation, we could walk out of the country with ££££££ in our back pockets, if we manage it before they slap us with CGT on selling (this will happen).

Comment

Reading your posts just make me glad that I live in sleepy Felixstowe.Things do happen here but noway as bad as you lot get.Mind you anybody out after midnight is considered to be up to no good,and its only recently that the 2 nightclubs we got have been allowed to stay open after 1am.
      Why not move down here then we could claim it for our own turf.

sumo.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

davie and i gave 9 nightclub bouncers a good kicking cos one of them pushed me down the stairs in a club (in weston supermare) (all i did was looked up a birds skirt!) we spoke to the police outside to complain that we'd been assaulted but they wouldn't go in to see them cos they didn't believe our story (the next day i had a sore jaw and swolen face and dave had a cauliflower ear!)... big bullies they were!!...think they're hard but they're just fat monkeys!

another time, my mate and me were walking home from the after hours garage and 3 blokes had waited along the street to kick us, so i hedged my bets and went for the biggest one while my mate ran for help... he came back with 3 others and we managed to "subdue" them quite badly!... we all got arrested and cautioned, while the 3 that waited to "mug/beat/kill" us got away with a night in hospital, a few missing teeth and a few bruises.

and don't get the idea that i go looking for trouble... we've left a club before my mate got hit by a passer by so he turned round an knocked him out, so the bouncer has a go and i pushed him down, the KO'd bloke gets up and starts following us for a 1 on 1 fight with my mate... so he knocked him down again... this happens twice until he's crawling around crying cos his mates wouldn't help... and still they followed us!!... so i called the police and they all got arrested... ####s!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Friend of mine was walking on the roadside on a weekend night with others when a drunk driver ran over him while the others were just missed. Drunk driver stops then reverses back over the victim who is lying seriously injured on the ground. Then while the lads are shouting at this maniac to stop, he puts the car in gear again and drives forward over him again and then drives off. The fella on the ground died. Cops found the driver later that nite (in his caravan) and a year later the court case heard he had 43 previous convictions and had been banned from driving decades ago. Sentenced this old man to just 2 years.
          Last edited by JimL; 23 March 2004, 22:55. Reason: victim died

Comment

Last edited by stara; 23 March 2004, 22:54.
            [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
              Friend of mine was walking on the roadside on a weekend night with others when a drunk driver ran over him while the others were just missed. Drunk driver stops then reverses back over the victim who is lying seriously injured on the ground. Then while the lads are shouting at this maniac to stop, he puts the car in gear again and drives forward over him again and then drives off. The fella on the ground died. Cops found the driver later that nite (in his caravan) and a year later the court case heard he had 43 previous convictions and had been banned from driving decades ago. Sentenced this old man to just 2 years.
              dude... you get more than that for fraud!
              my mate got 4 yrs just for fighting!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

2 years !!, The judge should be locked up.
                It's about time that we had fixed sentences for idiots like that, It should be classed as manslaughter.

Comment

What happened to the 3 strikes and your in for life rule. S'ppose it was squashed by the Tony Bottle it B-liar regime to gain more votes.

the Paedo's, Rapists, Muggers, Granny bashers, Asylum seekers and Volvo drivers, thats what I say.....

Comment

Working...
                  X