sister's bad books...hehehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sister's bad books...hehehehe

my sister just called me...and i'm in the doghouse.

the other day i took my neice out horseriding at a friends for the 1st time. she's 3 in august and very intelligent for her age (smart like her uncle see).

anyway she observed one of the ponies peeing and declared to me "mummy told me off for peeing in the bath with Liam" (Liam's her new baby brother he's only a few weeks old) so i flippantly remarked something like "well, peeing in the bath's good for you!" i'm not a parent (thank feck) and although i love my nephews and nieces to bits and love spoiling them and taking them out for the day, i'm more than happy to return them at the end of the day. i'm also more than happy to say things that i probably should think twice about saying around them!

so tonights bath and sweet little emily stands up in the bath while my sister's bathing the baby...she pees, her mum tells her off and she emily defends her actions with "it's good for you to pee in the bath". ooops!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
    my sister just called me...and i'm in the doghouse.

the other day i took my neice out horseriding at a friends for the 1st time. she's 3 in august and very intelligent for her age (smart like her uncle see).

anyway she observed one of the ponies peeing and declared to me "mummy told me off for peeing in the bath with Liam" (Liam's her new baby brother he's only a few weeks old) so i flippantly remarked something like "well, peeing in the bath's good for you!" i'm not a parent (thank feck) and although i love my nephews and nieces to bits and love spoiling them and taking them out for the day, i'm more than happy to return them at the end of the day. i'm also more than happy to say things that i probably should think twice about saying around them!

so tonights bath and sweet little emily stands up in the bath while my sister's bathing the baby...she pees, her mum tells her off and she emily defends her actions with "it's good for you to pee in the bath". ooops!
    hehe

iam the same got no kids
    put my foot in it all the time
    its hard to keep on the ball when you have not got kids 24 hours a day 7 days a week
    i like the wat the kids tell me stuff they have over heard
    kids hear every thing and they remember
    i know never to talk in front of the kids they repeat it
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

i wouldn't sweat about it Logey, my bro yoshie taught my 3yo to say A R S E.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

we've got a picture of a chicken on the wall called "Fu cky chick"!!...

hehehe!!... what a spelling mistake!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X