Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Thats the sticker I'm after Apache, cheers mate. To be difficult tho' I would like it in white, and how big can I go, is 8 x 8 or 8 x 6 (inches) cool?

CB's are great, I'm gonna install one too, got no one to talk to on it, but hey, its going in anyway, my mates will soon catch up!

Quick question guys, when I turn ignition on, leave glow plug light to go out, if I don't then start the engine, get a continuous buzzing. Is this normal ?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Bu5h.
    If you play with fire.....

Comment

Originally posted by bu5hwack3r View Post
      Hi,

Quick question guys, when I turn ignition on, leave glow plug light to go out, if I don't then start the engine, get a continuous buzzing. Is this normal ?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Bu5h.
      thats normal on the 2.4's it lets you know the glowplugs are up to temp ready to start
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks mate, thought that was the case, but couldn't remember.

Thanks again

Bu5h.

Comment

BTW Apache, if you send me a sticker, could you also send send some of those pharmaceuticals with it? They sound great hehe.

Comment

BTW Apache, if you send me a sticker, could you also send send some of those pharmaceuticals with it? They sound great hehe.

You don't want the pharma stuff he's on mate - It'll make your rear end all saggy....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hi,

Thats the sticker I'm after Apache, cheers mate. To be difficult tho' I would like it in white, and how big can I go, is 8 x 8 or 8 x 6 (inches) cool?
              White's no problem. Call it a fiver by paypal to the address below I'm make it 8" tall by however wide it pans out, OK?
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thats perfect, nice one. Money on its way now.

Thanks again,

Bu5h

Comment

Working...
                X