Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers

Hi all,

I'm brand new to site, and have been reading through a few of the posts, some really good stuff on here, glad I found the site.

I saw a sticker I would really like for my Surf, struggling to paste it in this message, but it has the Toyota logo transformed into the devil with horns and a tail. Anyone know who produces these and how I get my hands on one?

Many thanks,

John
    If you play with fire.....

Originally posted by bu5hwack3r View Post
    Hi all,

I'm brand new to site, and have been reading through a few of the posts, some really good stuff on here, glad I found the site.

I saw a sticker I would really like for my Surf, struggling to paste it in this message, but it has the Toyota logo transformed into the devil with horns and a tail. Anyone know who produces these and how I get my hands on one?

Many thanks,

John
    Post the end of this thread, http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39687 u can give this guy any design and he will work magic, i got some in the post this morning and wanna stick em on soon as its dry enuf here, hope it helps, Joe
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Comment

Welcome to the nut house.

Apache's your man for stickers, but he's dying with man flu right now. Drop him a note and he'll sort you out.

Couple of things; Bushwhacker may be a bit miffed that you've nicked his name and beware the squirrel.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hi all,

Many thanks,

John
        ask apache sounds like its the one on my truck

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...t=toydevil.jpg
        Last edited by joker??; 30 March 2008, 00:29.
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Couple of things; Bushwhacker may be a bit miffed that you've nicked his name and beware the squirrel.
          hehe, yeah, thats what I was thinking.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Now WHAT have I done ?

Welcome, feel free to make yourself at home.

Apache is the guy for your stickers.

To really feel part of a GREAT community don't let us stop you from subscribing

Oh watch out for the Yeti, he is ALMOST housetrained

Trev - off to nibble nuts again
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
              ask apache sounds like its the one on my truck

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...t=toydevil.jpg
              I must admit i do like that sticker though!
              Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              Now WHAT have I done ?

Welcome, feel free to make yourself at home.

Apache is the guy for your stickers.

To really feel part of a GREAT community don't let us stop you from subscribing

Oh watch out for the Yeti, he is ALMOST housetrained

Trev - off to nibble nuts again
              Im paying mine after my next pay day i intended it this pay day but alot of things have gone rong on my truck with a week

Comment

Stickres etc.

hehe, thanks for welcome / comments. Got every sympathy for the fella with man-flu, feel like i've had it forever, and a real bas**** to shift. I'll give it a couple of days and contact him.

As for the name, sorry Bush, that I have had forever, so guess we will just have to share it, spelling slightly different anyhow.

Only had this Surf for a couple of weeks, but totally love it, just needs 'personalising' a bit, hence the stickers.

BTW its a 1991 2nd gen 2.4td Surf SSR Auto, Jap Import, speedo etc in km/h and loads of original Jap stickers / decals which I love, I'll try and post pics.

As for the errr, subscription, no problem, just need to nick the wifes credit card and consider it done.

Cheers guys,

bu5h.
                If you play with fire.....

Comment

As for the name, sorry Bush, that I have had forever, so guess we will just have to share it, spelling slightly different anyhow.

Cheers guys,

bu5h.
                  But I've had mine since 1981, when CB radios were fun and useful.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    me n my mates have all jus ordered a CB each! easier dan trying to keep in touch by fone wen convoying to da beach and dat

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      Better when they were Illegal tho, hehe
                      Is it right ya only 27 then Vince n I thought ya was over the Border !!

There's always A Payback .... Yajust never see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by YoungOffroader View Post
                        me n my mates have all jus ordered a CB each! easier dan trying to keep in touch by fone wen convoying to da beach and dat
                        huh???

Is it just me getting old, or can anyone else not make sense of this???

I've got to get mine into the dash - the dash kit I've got doesn't really help to get it in so it doesn't wobble around and fall out....

And welcome bu5hw4ck3r - or Vince, or Oh God - it's time for my nap already.....
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                          huh???

Is it just me getting old, or can anyone else not make sense of this???

I've got to get mine into the dash - the dash kit I've got doesn't really help to get it in so it doesn't wobble around and fall out....

And welcome bu5hw4ck3r - or Vince, or Oh God - it's time for my nap already.....
                          Even I got me Andy ....
                          Ya may be gettin olde, I must be gettin older !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                            Better when they were Illegal tho, hehe
                            Is it right ya only 27 then Vince n I thought ya was over the Border !!

There's always A Payback .... Yajust never see it Comin !!!!

Oh yeah, so much better when they were illegal, remember 'Buzby' in their little yellow GPO vans?

I've been Bushwhacker since 1981, Vince from 1962!

Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down.
                            I'm 10-10 on the side, I'm gone, bye bye.

Comment

I've been a flying green leprechaun since my intake of pharmaceuticals this morning

This is presumably the sticker the 'new' Bushwh... is after?

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X