Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel

I have now had my Surf a couple of weeks and it's bloomin' marvelous The only thing that I do not like about it is the standard steering wheel. IMHO I think it's too big and I just don't like it, so I want to change it.

I just want something that is plain, black and smaller ( not too small though), and wondered if anyone else has changed theirs what is the size you went to, and is the upper steering shaft a normal Toyota one that would have gone in other vehicles, so I can get a boss other than one of the bulky concertina (spelling) types?

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Originally posted by Nick V
    I have now had my Surf a couple of weeks and it's bloomin' marvelous The only thing that I do not like about it is the standard steering wheel. IMHO I think it's too big and I just don't like it, so I want to change it.

I just want something that is plain, black and smaller ( not too small though), and wondered if anyone else has changed theirs what is the size you went to, and is the upper steering shaft a normal Toyota one that would have gone in other vehicles, so I can get a boss other than one of the bulky concertina (spelling) types?

Cheers, Nick
    Dont know sizes or anything cause it was on when I got it but here's mine
    Sam
    Attached Files

Comment

Sam, that looks fine. Will have to have a look in the Demon Thieves catalogue

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
        Sam, that looks fine. Will have to have a look in the Demon Thieves catalogue

Cheers, Nick
        Mines just a ripspeed one from halfords-has a really good feel to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sammy
          Mines just a ripspeed one from halfords-has a really good feel to it.
          I'll nip in there tomorrow and have a look,

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Hi Nick.

Got my wheel from formula 4x4, it's plain, black, (although it looks grey in the pics) and smaller than the standard surf one, (36cm I think) nice and comfortable to use. Formula 4x4 do quite a range of wheels, you could also try 4x4 accessories and tyres. I do quite a lot of work for demon tweeks, they also have a good range from pretty cheap to megga bucks (100% carbon fibre!) but most of their wheels are for race cars and are pretty small.

simon
            Attached Files

Comment

Another nice wheel Simon. I was looking for something that is about 2-3 cm smaller than the Surf one and round not oval. I'll have a look on their web site and give them a call,

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Working...
              X