Energy bills/providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy bills/providers

My energy bills are getting silly, combined bill is now £157 a month for a 3 bedroom semi.

I do plan to do a bit of energy saving work soon, lag pipes and re-insulate the loft, thinking about a condensing boiler too but flippin eck, energy is ###### expensive!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

NPower btw.
    Alan

Comment

Stop growing all that pot then
      Brian

Comment

I'd need to grow pot to ###### pay for the leccy!
        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
          My energy bills are getting silly, combined bill is now £157 a month for a 3 bedroom semi.

I do plan to do a bit of energy saving work soon, lag pipes and re-insulate the loft, thinking about a condensing boiler too but flippin eck, energy is ###### expensive!

Hey Alan have ya not tried changing to Scotish n Southern Energy ??
          We changed over (Gas n Electric) 18 months ago, equivalent dan south is Southern Electric....
          Mabe worth a try, here ya go Mate www.southern-electric.co.uk

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

just don't go with edf as they are robbing sons of bitches
            we changed to southern electric now
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Think were all in same boat dude im currently £154 pcm but that is in a nice cosy house mind you. Seems the way of it im afraid, i recently did all my loft insulation to 250mm thickness, and replaced my front and back door and resealed all my windows, a big difference has been felt in the house but not yet in my wallet
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Yep, I'm with Southern Electric too, definitely cheaper, then the council tax goes up. Can't win.
                Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

You have electricity in Scotland??

You'll be having indoor toilets next then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                    Think were all in same boat dude im currently £154 pcm but that is in a nice cosy house mind you. Seems the way of it im afraid, i recently did all my loft insulation to 250mm thickness, and replaced my front and back door and resealed all my windows, a big difference has been felt in the house but not yet in my wallet
                    As a pointer Carl / Alan, my monthly bill is half yours with Scotish Southern Energy (on card meter's) n we pay slightly more than those paying by Cash/Direct Debit
                    Good Luck
                    Jess

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                      Hey Alan have ya not tried changing to Scotish n Southern Energy ??
                      We changed over (Gas n Electric) 18 months ago, equivalent dan south is Southern Electric....
                      Mabe worth a try, here ya go Mate www.southern-electric.co.uk

I am with southern electric and have cut the bill in half..
                      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                      X