For those having parts from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those having parts from me

To those of you guys that pirate storm is taking parts up for next week.
    Next week is gonna be cancelled and the stuff will be taken up now on Friday 11th of April so Piratestorm can have his lifts that weekend and so he don't have to do 2 trips.Sorry to mess you around but as he is doing us all a favour by taking this stuff i'm sure you wont mind
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Thats OK with me mate

BTW Rich i'm after the bit of ex manifold that the pipe connects to (2.4) at some point, if you let me know price ect, if you have one perhaps i could pick it up from you at the london to brighton run if your still going, i'm going to have a go at makeing a 3" exhaust, and thought it'd be better to make the head pipe and then just change it over with the one on mine, save haveing no exhaust while i make it, cheer's ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

is that the bit from the turbo to the exhaust Ian if so i should have a couple of them here if not then i'm afraid the rest has gone

Comment

To be honest Rich i'm not sure myself but it's the bit the exhaust pipe bolts on to i'll need tho, if i can reach it i'll take a pic tomorrow, it's just that with a spare one i can bugga about with it without worring about messing it up.

Comment

yea that would be the part that bolts to the turbo aswell.i will be taking one off tomorrow so its yours Ian.If your not to far from Woodzie then i can get it as far as there in a couple of weeks for you if that helps you out

Comment

There's no rush at all mate, like i said if your going to the london run it'll do then, or if not i'll can perhaps pick it up from ian's how'd do ya want paying rich?

Comment

sort it out when i see you Ian

Comment

all the more time to get heater switches out ready for ian!,ps popeye i have a pressie for u!

Comment

Dont tell me!!!! ummmmm that bl00dy light bar

Cheer's Rich thats great mate

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    Dont tell me!!!! ummmmm that bl00dy light bar

Cheer's Rich thats great mate
                    no its sumthin u want

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      no its sumthin u want
                      a bird with money ??
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Or just a bird!!! winning euro millions ticket? a cure for this hangover? the key to eternal life? i give up! wot is it then?

Comment

Or just a bird!!! winning euro millions ticket? a cure for this hangover? the key to eternal life? i give up! wot is it then?
                          i know u wont take money for doin the leds for me so ive bought u clear front indicators!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            i know u wont take money for doin the leds for me so ive bought u clear front indicators!
                            Well thanks Andy! thats very good of ya, there was no need, but most welcome, i'll be ordering the leds soon, should i be needed at brighton i'll call in and pick up the bar mate,

Comment

Well thanks Andy! thats very good of ya, there was no need, but most welcome, i'll be ordering the leds soon, should i be needed at brighton i'll call in and pick up the bar mate,
                              ok no worries,

Comment

Working...
                              X