For Sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale!!

I have just been trying to find out what trucks are up for sale and prices people want...problem is it takes ages as the forum section is a mish mash of adverts so you have to go through loads of crap about how lovely it is and sad they are to see it go then you find out it's £6,000 and yellow 3.9 running on eletric....not what you were searching for...some observations where....

In the Title to the post goes

2.4, Manual, Grey, £1500
    3.0, Auto, Pink £3,400
    V8, Auto, gold, £6,500

Then all the relevant info in the message....

When the MOT is up
    When the Tax is up
    How many owners
    Age of truck
    Current Mile or Kilometre
    Type of Tyres and life left in them approx/ mm of tread left

Then Extras...
    Bull bars
    Tow bar
    Spots Lights

Then why it's up for sale
    An email address so if thats your only post on the forum then there is a chance to get hold of you if you don't visit often

maybe a template on the sticky for that section would help both buyer and seller,

Am I the only one to think this and I am sure I have missed lots off but at least with the above it would save a lot of time for buyers..and and photo's say a thousand words!

Mark

ive found giving a full detailed description of everything is what people want cause thats what i want. If someone has loved their surf and is sad to see it go then i want to know there was passion there, thats the beauty of the forum, each truck has a history and it normally envolves many members of the forum.
    If you just want an itemised list of facts then try autotrader.
    If not my surf is up for sale and its not yellow
    Last edited by surfstar; 27 March 2008, 17:53.
    Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar View Post
      ive found giving a full detailed description of everything is what people want cause thats what i want. If someone has loved their surf and is sad to see it go then i want to know there was passion there, thats the beauty of the forum, each truck has a history and it normally envolves many members of the forum.
      If you just want an itemised list of facts then try autotrader.
      If not my surf is up for sale and its not yellow
      You missed my point...Love all the extra details thats great...but go to the for sale section and find me a 3ltr manual surf without having to read a load of threads...was just saying if there was a "Protocol" then I would find your truck quicker and you may have a buyer!

Comment

Sorry mate, yer talking nonsense.

3.0, Auto, Pink £3,400

yoshie will be wanting way more for his truck than that!
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
        X