biodiesel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biodiesel question

just noticed in the local paper that there is a petrol station near me that sells biodiesel can i put this strait in my surf 2.4 without any mods i already use veg oil at times dosnt say in the paper how much it is though but its gotta be cheaper than normal derv surerly
    thanks
    mick

yes you can mick.you should get your parcel tomorrow aswell mate.i had some trouble with parcel force as they never collected yesterday like they were meant to so they collected today and put it on 24hr delivery
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by mick19691 View Post
      just noticed in the local paper that there is a petrol station near me that sells biodiesel can i put this strait in my surf 2.4 without any mods i already use veg oil at times dosnt say in the paper how much it is though but its gotta be cheaper than normal derv surerly
      thanks
      mick
      Itll be cheaper but not much i'd estimate £1 a liter
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

wooohooo, it does actually exist then!

the governments green policy in action.
        MY AR.SE!
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

thanks richard i wasnt exspecting it till tommorrow anyway got the missus staying in for it,by the way how did you get on with the intercooler or have you not fitted it yet.looked at fitting the fan on mine but without a lift i dont think iv got a chance 2"body lift will be later when i get my cash situation back on track didnt realise how much 6weeks off work would cost
          cheers
          mick

Comment

Not fitted it yet as i want to practice cutting up the old bonnet for a scoop before fitting the cooler

Comment

its quite easy once you have carefully measured were the scoops going to be i used a jigsaw with a really fine blade stopping at the strentheners on the bonnet and used a junior hacksaw and a pair off tin snips to get through these i found using the jigsaw for them wasnt good it kept jumping about and i didnt want a trip to the d i y shop for a new blade as i only had one i also removed the bonnet as i didnt want to cut through any thing,i suppose the scariest part is the 1st hole you drill but then again it you are fitting the isuzi scoop as i have its big enough to cover any mistakes

Comment

i need to get a scoop or fab the bonnet like stein has done which i think looks cool

Comment

Working...
                X