Advice -tyres and spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice -tyres and spares

Now I have my lovely Surf just a few (for that read first of many!) questions
    What size/ type wheels are best for mainly road use, some offroading/greenlaning and wont break the bank both in terms of economy and buying them in the first place (only around £250-300 to spend)?

Where to buy Surf bits from including filters, radiator cap from (also how do I know if the rad cap I have is a replacement one or stock?)

Are all thermostats you find from companies in the UK the correct type?

As ever, thanks

Originally posted by pnuk View Post
    What size/ type wheels are best for mainly road use, some offroading/greenlaning and wont break the bank both in terms of economy and buying them in the first place (only around £250-300 to spend)?

Where to buy Surf bits from including filters, radiator cap from (also how do I know if the rad cap I have is a replacement one or stock?)

As ever, thanks
    The search button will open a whole world of info on these couple of subjects. Tyres have been discussed at length recently. A good set of ATs will be your best bet.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by pnuk View Post

As ever, thanks
      tell us what truck youve got mate and we can help a bit more
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

For bits:

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/

http://www.milneroffroad.com

I wouldn't worry about the age of the rad cap, just change it.

Comment

If I was to fit to a standard surf I'd buy General Grabber AT2 31x10.50R15 (assuming its a 2nd gen).
          Wax on, wax off

Comment

I got a set of these for £88 a corner fitted and balanced, you'll get BFG/GG A?T's for less.They're a good tyre and within your budget
            Attached Files
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
            X