anyone local ish to brighton,bargain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone local ish to brighton,bargain

ok found a bloke in littlehampton,im havin some stuff off him,but he has a set of the red and clear backlights,and a set of wheels with 4 general grabber 31x10.5 at's,wheels look vvvv nice 5 spoke,chrome lip 15's,just a thought as im goin there tonite,he will take 350 for the wheels
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-5-spoke-pol...QQcmdZViewItem

Nice wheels indeed and fitted with very good tyres. I may be wrong, but I think he may have overpriced himself at £350. I've seen as good as for a fair bit cheaper than that.

But then again someone may have some dosh burning a hole in their pockets
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

just a thought as im goin there tonite

Comment

wheels look nice
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

If your going down tonight.. would you offer him £10 for his clear side repeaters... You can buy them of ebay for £16 so I think £10 is fair... I only live around the corner from you so I could nip the money round today or tomorrow.... My number is 204946... Gives me a quick call if thats o.k.
          cheers.. Chris...

Comment

Originally posted by cdfw View Post
            If your going down tonight.. would you offer him £10 for his clear side repeaters... You can buy them of ebay for £16 so I think £10 is fair... I only live around the corner from you so I could nip the money round today or tomorrow.... My number is 204946... Gives me a quick call if thats o.k.
            cheers.. Chris...
            lol sorry thats wot im goin there for lol,thought u wud want the wheels?

Comment

No worries..
              The wheels did looked mint, but not what I'm looking for... Also a bit pricey at £350... Make sure you get your bits at a good price.. even if they are only a month or two old they are still 2nd hand.... Cheers.. Chris..

Comment

Wheels look bling, I can recommend the tyres though, excellent off road even for standard AT's and brilliant at hardwearing for asphalt.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

leaving in 40 mins..........

Comment

Working...
                  X