Storm Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Damage

Ok in MANCHESTER today we have severe gales its nasty.
    2 fence panels blown down, garden furniture is all over the place, neighbours plastic corrugated shed roof has blown away nearly taking my head off.
    no cleaning the surf today!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    Ok in MANCHESTER today we have severe gales its nasty.
    2 fence panels blown down, garden furniture is all over the place, neighbours plastic corrugated shed roof has blown away nearly taking my head off.
    no cleaning the surf today!
    Its blown the felt off the shed roof up here m8 and there wont be surf washing going on here either but I will be fitting the radio expander that arrived this morning, yahoo, other stations than radio 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Terry Wogan! Glass smashed somewhere & the Squirrels are going mad in the garden
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
        Its blown the felt off the shed roof up here m8 and there wont be surf washing going on here either but I will be fitting the radio expander that arrived this morning, yahoo, other stations than radio 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Next saturday you'll be binning the radio expander and fitting UK spec radio!
        Pete

Comment

torrential rain & hailstone its wicked & its 45 degrees in Malaysia
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
            yeah right!... at least you'll know what the best time of day is!... night time is the right time, slap my top and all that!... that's if it even picks up R2!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
              Next saturday you'll be binning the radio expander and fitting UK spec radio!
              Pete
              Automatic switching expander works fine for me on jap Kenwood DPX-510, not bothered about stations showing wrong frequency as I can name all saved channels.
              Do get a little bit of interference occasionally (cured by switching to mono) but the £15 for the expander well worth it in my eyes.

Comment

Never had problems with my set and an expander,besides I have CD/MD/Cassette and a TV that I can get a picture on sometimes,watched the Australian GP qualifying on it whilst sitting in the supermarket car park in Keswick 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  Never had problems with my set and an expander,besides I have CD/MD/Cassette and a TV that I can get a picture on sometimes,watched the Australian GP qualifying on it whilst sitting in the supermarket car park in Keswick 2 weeks ago.
                  I won't ask what you were doing in a car park a two O'clock in the morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianbadboy

I won't ask what you were doing in a car park a two O'clock in the morning!!
                    its the only place he could get a signal
                    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                    [size=5][/size]
                    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Got whacked round the head by a flying four pack of kitchen roll at the local market. Tried to walk between two tall buildings and was leaning into the wind at 45 degrees, with the wind making me slide backwards. Not a good day to get the 3M Buster Kite out!

My brother has lost a load of tiles off his roof. There is a house nearby with a big 5M x 4M tarpaulin attached to the TV aerial which, when I last looked, was at a 45 deg angle.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                        yeah right!... at least you'll know what the best time of day is!... night time is the right time, slap my top and all that!... that's if it even picks up R2!
                        STANDARD GREETING
                        OI DONT LET THE LIGHTS IN

It will upset FREDA. Have you got a drinks dispencer yet.

STANDARD FAREWELL.

sumo.
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I nearly soiled my toga driving a loaded curtain sider broadside to the wind down the A1 yesterday.

If only i could of pulled the curtains back!

I would not of had to take up drinking again when i got home
                          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

we carry paper reels from tilbury docks... that's scary even on a calm day!... they keep moving around, and at 2t each, there's no stopping them if they start moving!

p.s. there's 13 at a time to contend with!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

paper reels

dabigman paper reels i used to carry them from tilbury dock i worked for howard tennens i thought u worked for palletways i got it wrong somewhere lol
                              black n tan
                              black n tan
                              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                              X