No announcement yet.

stein todays progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sancho's idea aint bad, you could mount it in the sort of thing that refridgerated trucks use, on top of the cab, only prob i see is extra pipework where to route it. and may need an electric pump ot help with flow,
    i've fitted a second rad on top of the chassi above the rear axle anong with a fan and pump etc, but i aint worried about mud!!

you could run the flow/return in one of your snorkels
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

well to stick the rad on top of the roof is one idea,but it would have to stand up straight to get any air flow through it.and thats just gonna look plain erm........ stupid.i will come up with something but in the mean time its gonna have to go in the engine compartment.more cutting of the body work i guess.unless i put it on top of the engine like a top mount intercooler.hehehehehehehe.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Fair enough, id have thought ya'd get a good unrestricted air flow through it with just the leading edge of the rad tilted up a few inches and the back down near the roof, encase the whole thing with alarge scoop type cover, mesh at the front and on top, good flow of air through there i'd have thought perhaps a couple of kenlow fans, all rubber mounted so it dont do ya head in,

look very nice i reccon, flame's on the side of it you could even mount a small second rad somewhere, suppose you could adapt a front mount intercooler rad for coolant use,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

could you not put some sort of rally style scoop from the roof down the back and in to the rad under the load cover??

Comment

i got stein outside the workshop today more pics im afraid.but doesnt he look good.still a lot to finish off.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

special, dude !!!

are we gonna see it in the flesh on the tech weekend ??
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                special, dude !!!

are we gonna see it in the flesh on the tech weekend ??
                it wont be finished by then unfortunately.but it may make the monster truck show in august,along with the other special project.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Looking good mark cant wait to see it finished keep up the good work
                    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

latest pics.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

thats looking real good now Mark.
                        Was the window ok aswell Mark.I was gonna put that one in my truck with all the other windows from the breaker but couldn't be bothered to take mine out and do it
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          thats looking real good now Mark.
                          Was the window ok aswell Mark.I was gonna put that one in my truck with all the other windows from the breaker but couldn't be bothered to take mine out and do it
                          yea cheers stormy.window was fine buddy.its going in the one i took it out of in the first place.i hear wills pretty good at snapping bolts now too.mind you he did have a good teacher.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Me like it, me like it a lot. Some air rams under the checquer plate now and you got instant hydraulic boot.
                            Looks spesh!!
                            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

I Hate You!

Nice work mark.

Amazing what you miss when you havent been around for a bit!
                              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                                yea cheers stormy.window was fine buddy.its going in the one i took it out of in the first place.i hear wills pretty good at snapping bolts now too.mind you he did have a good teacher.
                                at least i taught him one thing right then.I know i forgot to send up the panhard rod aswell for you didn't i
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                                X